UEFA Champions League

UEFA CL 2008/2009  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zoom7000

Indeed. Ronaldo not at all happy that he's lost the Ronaldo vs. Messi battle! Unless he pulls out a blinder in the next 15... Very very unlikely!

deletedxyz
Messi should be world player of the year for tonights performance.

I think Puyol is better today.

Kralik

Man Utd didnt beat any of the top 4 this season and lost 4/6 of those matches.. this was bound to happen..

Damo R.
I think Puyol is better today.

I dunno Messi and Iniesta have been strong...Puyol would be up there for sure...using his vast experience in such a big game.

I can hear noise from Anfield they are cheering I bet :rofl:

Kralik
I dunno Messi and Iniesta have been strong...Puyol would be up there for sure...using his vast experience in such a big game.

I can hear noise from Anfield they are cheering I bet :rofl:

of course!! and a large section of Gunners :p

deletedxyz

Ronaldo vs Puyol is making this interesting.

gregb0b

This should be Chelsea's silverware :ninja:

Damo R.

Scholes just killed Biscuits (I can't spell his name :p )

This should be Chelsea's silverware :ninja:

lolwat

Zoom7000

You get this far, and then you don't turn up. Just can't understand that!

Kralik

I hear whistles :p

Brilliant possession by Barca..

Damo R.
You get this far, and then you don't turn up. Just can't understand that!

Yeah to be fair I expected a better final not a one sided one :(

deletedxyz

We won. This is our cup! BARCA!

Zoom7000

Van der Sar, on this perfomance, me thinks it's time for you to go up! :laugh:

Berbatov? ?30m? Really? (I know it's been said over and over back in September, just love saying it every time he plays!):laugh::

?30m and the best thing he did all season was that skill against West Ham!

Kralik

None of the Spurs forward had a good time since they left.. 2 of them returned..

Zoom7000
None of the Spurs forward had a good time since they left.. 2 of them returned..

lol! Summer transfer? Berbatov to Spurs? ?15m!

Quick Fergie, it's Sheringham and Solskjaer time! Oh... too late! Never mind!:laugh::

Mike

Played fine for first 10minutes and Barca were all over the place, then the goal and we swapped teams. We've been poor since the 10th minute, poor passing and giving Iniesta way too much space. I can take a defeat by a better team but can't take being beaten by a team with the disgrace known as Puyol in it, he was a disgrace the first time I saw him play and he continues to be one.

Zoom7000

Maybe if Chelsea had gotten through we might have had a 2 sided match! Let's hope for a Chelsea vs. Liverpool final next year! (Based on this year's match!) :p

deletedxyz

Barcelona deserved to win against Chelsea in the semifinals so your hypothetical is out the window.

mail

Better team on the day won. No complaints.

gregb0b
Barcelona deserved to win against Chelsea in the semifinals so your hypothetical is out the window.

lol?

MightyJordan
I can take a defeat by a better team but can't take being beaten by a team with the disgrace known as Puyol in it, he was a disgrace the first time I saw him play and he continues to be one.

I can't take being beaten by a team that shouldn't have been there, period. If it weren't for that Norwegian egg who reffed the Semi-Final with ****-up after ****-up, it would have been a repeat of last season's final. :(

Beastage

As Barca fan I am happy, as Liverpool fan I am happy, as footy fan I'm content, could have seen more goals by both teams.

It was a good game, I think Ferguson made a mistake by bringing on a formation nearly identical to Barca who have more technical players and that canceled out most of united.

IMO Man of the match is Puyol, he played like 3 defenders and gave all his heart.

I can't take being beaten by a team that shouldn't have been there, period. If it weren't for that Norwegian egg who reffed the Semi-Final with ****-up after ****-up, it would have been a repeat of last season's final. :(

Right... there were no penalties stop delluding yourself and the first leg, rememeber that kung-fu game Chelsea brought to the field? THAT WAS A DISGRACE.

Kralik

Yeahs yeah.. whatever.. Barca deserved that and deserved this.. if chelksea had taken those chances it would've been different.. Barca showed their class then and now..