[Official] Resistance 2

I plan on checking it out in about 15-20 minutes or so for a bit, but probably will not play all that long as I have some Dead Space to play. Will see how it goes.

So if anyone is on playing and sees me sign on (I have actually kept my PS3 on since last night when I downloaded it so I will sign out and sign back on), by all means send me an invite or however it works. I will even dig out my USB headset too.

I'll be on when I see you on Dirty.

Sounds good. I just turned my PS3 of and will be back on in 10 minutes.

I won't be around for games tomorrow night, at least not til later anyway.

Yeah not sure if you saw my post, but I doubt I will be either for tomorrow night. Thursday night no doubt I can play.

What about right now? Or you gonna keep playing Dead Space?

Cool. I see there is already a 16 MB update, installed that just now super quick.

So if you get it soon, let me know through PSN or something.

Dirk, did you want to do CoOp or MP?

Don't resist watching this Resistance 2 commercial

Wow, someone at Sony's advertising agency deserves a bonus. MotorStorm's commercial was awesome. The Leviathan Resistance building ad is also awesome. And now, this TV ad, which we've embedded after the break. Remember Sony: less creepy baby dolls, and more awesome commercials.

Watch commercial: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/10/21/dont-r...e-2-commercial/

ps. That MS2 trailer is pretty awesome as well!

Just played some CoOp work Dirk (Y)

My initial impression is that I am very impressed.

Ran flawless, looks noticeably better than F.O.M. and I thought that looked damn good.

It was incredibly chaotic, but in an enjoyable first person shooter type of way. It is literally non-stop action.

Simply put, it is incredibly cool that there is a game that does 8 Player Co Op, and appears to do it damn good.

Still waiting for it to download, its about 40% done now.

Watch commercial: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/10/21/dont-r...e-2-commercial/

ps. That MS2 trailer is pretty awesome as well!

That was pretty cool.

its nice to see them getting there advertising going, I have yet to see any of it over here on tv yet though, I am expecting a big push for LBP.

Just played some CoOp work Dirk (Y)

My initial impression is that I am very impressed.

Ran flawless, looks noticeably better than F.O.M. and I thought that looked damn good.

It was incredibly chaotic, but in an enjoyable first person shooter type of way. It is literally non-stop action.

Simply put, it is incredibly cool that there is a game that does 8 Player Co Op, and appears to do it damn good.

Promising impressions, I'm installing just now.

I still think it will shine best when we get 8 Neowinians with headsets trooping through the 8 player Co-Op campaign :D

That way you get no random idiots thinking the medic/spec ops are rambo characters and should charge the enemies.

Right the Beta downloaded overnight for me, so I will be on tonight, so I am well up for Co-Op, I have no headset yet, not even a nromal bluetooth one, so I will be silent.

I started playing around 1.30am, i was talking to the gf over text.

the next thing i know my phone is going off and its the gf asking if i had fallen asleep, it was now 3.20am, lol.

i had gotten completely sucked into the game.

playing through with 7 other people is really good fun.

I'll need to charge my BT headset before we play tonight or tomorrow, thanks to Pheee reminding me :p

I was going to buy one on Uni break today, but they're ?30 in Zavvi! Or it's ?25, something crap. 3rd party as well.

The official one once it's out can be bought for ?17 and it has that HQ mode.

I'm waiting on that, and toying with the idea of getting the Socom bundle if the developers get patches out the door quickly.

I was going to buy one on Uni break today, but they're ?30 in Zavvi! Or it's ?25, something crap. 3rd party as well.

The official one once it's out can be bought for ?17 and it has that HQ mode.

I'm waiting on that, and toying with the idea of getting the Socom bundle if the developers get patches out the door quickly.

?17? woot, looks like I'll be uprading my headset then.

Thank god I don't need to buy SOCOM to get it.

How much of the co-op is included in the beta then? Just one level or what?

yes just one level, but some of the objectives are randomized every time you play so you won't necessarily be doing the same things you did in the previous game. plus with the 3 different classes and the leveling up system, you'll have an incentive to play the level again.

?17? woot, looks like I'll be uprading my headset then.

Thank god I don't need to buy SOCOM to get it.

RRP isn't ?17, just play selling it for that. (RRP = ?24.99)

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/...et/Product.html

I linked you the other d:p :p