[Official] Resistance 2

So Neowin Co-Op room tomorrow once we all have this downloaded? (At least I need to wait and download this overnight :p)

Who's in? We need 8, or as close to 8 as possible.

Sounds good if you guys can do it like 11 PM your time.

I'll be on in about 30 mins if anyone wants to play co-op.

I should (hopefully) be on in about two hours now, have a sink to fix (well try to) in my house once work is done.

Sounds good if you guys can do it like 11 PM your time.

I'm in Uni quite early on Thursday, but I'm sure I can go 11-12 or 11-1am :)

We had a few Socom sessions.

Can't be helped if the PS3 community is smaller on NW :rofl:

I'm in Uni quite early on Thursday, but I'm sure I can go 11-12 or 11-1am :)

Your time you mean right? I might be able to swing that...

But I am actually forgetting that my wife will be home tomorrow (she is working the late shift this week which gives me a good 3 hours each night she does work), so want to just make it Thursday for the NWN 8 Player CoOp? I can probably play a little tomorrow, but just not sure,.

Also has anyone played it yet? Are we going to easily be able to do the 8 PLayer CoOp?

Your time you mean right? I might be able to swing that...

But I am actually forgetting that my wife will be home tomorrow (she is working the late shift this week which gives me a good 3 hours each night she does work), so want to just make it Thursday for the NWN 8 Player CoOp?

Also has anyone played it yet? Are we going to easily be able to do the 8 PLayer CoOp?

Yeah I mean my time.

Just whatever night really.

As long as it doesn't get into 2/3am my time during the week I'm fine.

I know you can create your own Co-Op rooms, so we can password one and just let NW folk in.

The Co-Op isn't against each other, it's playing through parts of what I guess is the retail Co-Op campaign <- Someone in the beta in here can confirm that but lol.

i'm in for the co-op as well.

yes, you can form a party before joining/creating a game to ensure that all of you get in the room.

Well, duh :p

Yeah but I'm just saying in-case people think we mean 4 vs 4 with NW players.

Yeah but I'm just saying in-case people think we mean 4 vs 4 with NW players.

Wait, you mean CoOp means we play together and not against each other? That is surely a new concept! :p

Wait, you mean CoOp means we play together and not against each other? That is surely a new concept! :p

Two teams of 4 playing with each other against the other team :p

That's still co-op!!! ;)

I think :laugh:

Yes but not by gaming definition :p

Shhh you, you declared you don't care about R2, go to the Farcry 2 thread, NAAAOOOWWW!

Any idea on if this will have body parts and dismemberment in it? Cause I remember seeing a video of a soldier getting torn in half, but no idea if that was just my eyes playing tricks on me or if they actually are allowing bodies to be ripped apart now.