[Official] Resistance 2

I just got done playing a game with KoL. It was fun. Sometimes he didn't get into games with me but it is still a beta. Also I know I have talked about it a lot already but I really hope they fix the mic thing. In the game your mic is always on and if I don't want it on I mute it. Well muting it causes a very annoying beep. I just hope they fix that soon.

Also did anyone who pre-ordered the game through Gamestop get their beta code yet? Because I still haven't.

Edited by Dirk

So did I miss anything tonight? Are we on for tomorrow or..?

Yeah I am still down tomorrow, can do it around 11PM your guys time?

I just got done playing a game with KoL. It was fun. Sometimes he didn't get into games with me but it is still a beta. Also I know I have talked about it a lot already but I really hope they fix the mic thing. In the game your mic is always on and if I don't want it on I mute it. Well muting it causes a very annoying beep. I just hope they fix that soon.

Also did anyone who pre-ordered the game through Gamestop get their beta code yet? Because I still haven't.

Yeah I preordered through Gamestop and got the code last week when they starting to give them.

Yeah I will be on then, maybe even before hand if any UK/Europe guys wanna get some games in before?

I'll be on, I was on last night but no one playing, managed to get some games on, and thought it was great.

Should be on from 9pm. It has party invite and party join, like Halo 3, so for example if I see DrunknMunky, I can press join party to join him.

I noticed online stats and leaderboards were borked, so I guess they either took them down for maintenance, or some error.

I noticed online stats and leaderboards were borked, so I guess they either took them down for maintenance, or some error.

I noticed the same thing. What was weird was after the CoOp match I played, all of my stats were correct, then went to zero as soon as they were listed, but the 7 other people it had all of their stats perfectly. I think it is just part of the Beta.

I noticed the same thing. What was weird was after the CoOp match I played, all of my stats were correct, then went to zero as soon as they were listed, but the 7 other people it had all of their stats perfectly. I think it is just part of the Beta.

yup it's a bug. it'll show 0 for you, but your stats do get registered.

Ok hard dilema for me, I got Fable 2, so not sure what to play tonight.

I may pop on later for a co-op game or something. I'll just join the group when I come online if you are playing.

Ok hard dilema for me, I got Fable 2, so not sure what to play tonight.

i feel your pain. i have this, fable 2, and littlebigplanet all fighting for my attention. :( no complaints though!

Yeah, change of plans for me, I had a dishwasher delivered today as my old one broke, and the new one does not fit, so I have to go shop for one that will, so really not sure if I will be able to hop on tonight. Gonna have to see. Sorry if I cannot.

I'll just wait till everyone can make it online.

Don't want to do co-op with randoms, I'll suck badly like I do at all console FPS games :laugh:

Gonna watch Wall-E instead just now then (Y)

Maybe do a little competitive R2 as well.