[Official] Resistance 2

Yeah if anyone is around later on today and has a key, I should be on in about 4 hours or so, and would like to try the CoOp. I only plan on playing for about an hour as I am into Dead Space, so I will post closer to the actual time I plan on playing. :yes:

Thanks, got a key :)

So much for installing that gamespy comrade thing, it didn't do anything to tell me keys were up (I installed just in case, as the IGN site gave the impression comrade users would know 1 hour before).

Thanks, got a key :)

So much for installing that gamespy comrade thing, it didn't do anything to tell me keys were up (I installed just in case, as the IGN site gave the impression comrade users would know 1 hour before).

Same here AB. Ive got a second key and I will decide what to do with it once the giveaway is over.

Edited by Poolie07

Want to download this now so badly, but I killed my peak monthly bandwith this month haha.

Got 5GB left for 2 weeks.

Gotta wait till after 10 till offpeak, when I can download what I want.

Good thing the footballs on :)

monthly bandwith

:pinch: I would kill myself, I download like 200GB a month.

I have a huge dilemma myself, sit here and drink sprite or get off my ass and plug in the PS3? ... I'll stay here.

:pinch: I would kill myself

I have a huge dilemma myself, sit here and drink sprite or get off my ass and plug in the PS3? ... I'll stay here.

Nah not really. 30GB peak, 330GB offpeak - I can download as much as I want really. Going over 360GB a month is overkill.

I pay the ?20 for the fact it's also un-throttled with no ports blocked, so many ISPs in the UK now throttling torrents.

As for the second comment, your loss, free game to try out:pp

I'll just need another 7 Neowinians to do Co-Op with:((;))

As for the second comment, your loss, free game to try out :p

Yeah, there's a lawn outside I can run around in for free, doesn't mean its fun.

I got plenty of other games to keep me occupied, will give my key to someone in need :p

Yeah, there's a lawn outside I can run around in for free, doesn't mean its fun.

I got plenty of other games to keep me occupied, will give my key to someone in need :p

Good to know you've played Resistance 2 already ;)

ps. DM will probably take your key, he's interested and I haven't heard from him yet :/

Beta is now dead on FP.

Worrying to see the NW feedback, hardly anyone said they got in :/

(although I believe we have quite a few NW's in the beta already)

Trust me to take a nap 20 mins before the give away started!

Anyone with a spare key? :(

Looks like fate dealt us a cruel blow, lol.

But looking at the posts it doesn't seem like that many Neowiners took part in it unlk say the LBP one. :(

Though if anyone does indeed have some spare keys... :cool:

I take of my man

( Say that with the voice of an African-American woman )

You take of your man? even with the accent of an African American woman that still doesn't make sense. :p

So Neowin Co-Op room tomorrow once we all have this downloaded? (At least I need to wait and download this overnight :p)

Who's in? We need 8, or as close to 8 as possible.