[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Well like the wiki says, they never plan to use it so why bother with it at all. It's just an excuse pretty much whenever they give a game 10/10.
IMHO then for all intents it is a 0 - 10 scale due to the fact they have preemptively decided that no game can or will ever get 11 anyway. It may as well be a 10/10 and the fact they write 11 sounds more like a move by a marketing department.

But glad to see this game going well as is Fable and I hear Farcry to. The three F's were my most wanted games this year beating out even GoW2 so it's great to see all 3 doing well.

The point of this scale is to illustrate that a perfect game is not only one that delivers, but over-achieves. Basically a perfect game is one that does everything right and goes one step further getting an 11/10. I feel it is a great idea and is the only truly purposeful difference in rating systems today. Out of 3 is just a horrid rating system.

so all the reviews say this game is amazing. which makes me want to play it, except there is this gears game and this fable game and this fifa game, and this dead space game, and this nhl game, and this far cry game.... i have no time for any of this. i need more time...

Priorities man. :)

I'd personally wait on FIFA (unless you are a huge football/soccer fanatic) and NHL. Fable 2 is worth getting for sure, and Dead Space and Far Cry 2. But Fallout 3, is just, amazing. Played a bit of it today, and now I'm just waiting for my copy to get unlocked on Steam.

Priorities man. :)

I'd personally wait on FIFA (unless you are a huge football/soccer fanatic) and NHL. Fable 2 is worth getting for sure, and Dead Space and Far Cry 2. But Fallout 3, is just, amazing. Played a bit of it today, and now I'm just waiting for my copy to get unlocked on Steam.

yeah i got fifa already, still haven't touched it cause i am busy with fable (which is the best game i have played so far this year, i haven't been this addicted to an RPG since ff9). I have to play FIFA cause i love soccer (look at the avatar) and NHL is prolly the best sports game ever made (look at the sig). Dead Space is low on the priorities unfortunately, i guess fallout 3 will be after fable or far cry 2 (i hear it sucks though from the people play it on here, so that should turn me of off it for a bit).

Just rented this on my lunch break and I get off at 6 can't wait to play this game, I still am getting Gears as well next week, what a great season to be a gamer :p

Just tried the game for around 30-40 minutes and I was pleasantly surprised!

Loved how you were introduced to the game. Yes it might be somewhat similar to Oblivion with the way you choose skills and 'path' but the story and they way it was handled was just amazing. The first time I saw the environment I was blown away, gorgeous game (Y)

Can't wait to spent some more time with this.

So I took a bullies switchblade, and proceeded to cut off his legs with it. Yep, 50 dollars well spent i'd say.

:rofl: I literally LOLed!

I may pop to Grainger Games tomorrow and see if they want to sell it early...they tend to break release dates

I usually check the shops round my end to see if any are breaking the realease dates, but they never do :laugh:

Have got this pre-ordered at gamehubs but am not in a rush to play it, am having to much fun with Fable 2 at the moment.. then there's Far Cry 2 which i've hardly touched yet so this is gonna be shelved for a lil while..

Just tried the game for around 30-40 minutes and I was pleasantly surprised!

Loved how you were introduced to the game. Yes it might be somewhat similar to Oblivion with the way you choose skills and 'path' but the story and they way it was handled was just amazing. The first time I saw the environment I was blown away, gorgeous game (Y)

Can't wait to spent some more time with this.

Holy crap, all these games getting great responses by Sethos?!

Blasphemy!

if someone played the leaked version of the game before the retail came out, but then bought the retail and played that could they get banned for it?

anybody know? i would really rather not get banned :(

A buddy of mine traded in SOCOM cuz of the bugs, was geared up to start playing CoD4 again, and the clerk let him have Fallout3 early (this was early last week or so). He's been playing it nonstop ever since on PS3.

if someone played the leaked version of the game before the retail came out, but then bought the retail and played that could they get banned for it?

Banned from what?

banned from xbox live, and i didn't pirate it, i had recovered my GT on my friends xbox, which is modded, and he had the game in without me knowing, and he said it was cool if i played it, but then my other friend said it wasn't

i was just wondering if like because theres some achievements from like 10/25 would get me banned if they saw it

banned from xbox live, and i didn't pirate it, i had recovered my GT on my friends xbox, which is modded, and he had the game in without me knowing, and he said it was cool if i played it, but then my other friend said it wasn't

i was just wondering if like because theres some achievements from like 10/25 would get me banned if they saw it

Ok....

No you should be fine. They are linked to gamertags, rather 360's. Let's say your 360 was modded too and you connected with a burned game in there, you have the risk of getting banned. Since you didn't run the burned disk on your 360, you should be fine.

this game runs freaking great on my box everything maxed to ultra 1680x1050

Vista Sp1

GIGABYTE GA-EP35C-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz LGA 775

PALiT NE/880TSXT302 GeForce 8800GT SONIC 1GB

CORSAIR 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500)

Guys I chose Speech, Lock Pick, and Big Guns for my G.O.A.T results. Will I still be pretty good any gunslinging (with the other weapons)? I know this is similar to Oblivion and effects your character overall.

What did everybody else pick?