[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Got a question about downloading it from Steam. I've pre-purchased this, will I be able to download it at midnight? It says on the website "Unlocked in approximately 22 hours" that'd be around 6pm tomorrow. If so, that's pretty annoying as I start work at 4pm tomorrow.

So will I be able to start downloading from midnight, or will it not be untill 6pm?

Got a question about downloading it from Steam. I've pre-purchased this, will I be able to download it at midnight? It says on the website "Unlocked in approximately 22 hours" that'd be around 6pm tomorrow. If so, that's pretty annoying as I start work at 4pm tomorrow.

So will I be able to start downloading from midnight, or will it not be untill 6pm?

If they say a certain time, its correct. You must be UK or something, cause its already released on Steam.

Is anyone else really bother/distracted by the terrible running animation in 3rd person view?

It looks like he is skating on ice. Maybe I'm just a nit-picker--I love the game so far--but the just awful animation has forced me to stay in 1st person view. Personally, I would like to use 3rd person, but my character just looks laughable.

anyone understand the hacking yet ?

I remember a video from the creator explaining it, but cant remember.

You pick a word and it tells you how many letters are correct, and so forth but I havent been able to do it yet lol

anyone understand the hacking yet ?

I haven't hacked that many computers yet but to me it looked like to be a simple version of "mastermind" type games.

If you look at the data it gives you find several words like "like" "hike" "bike" "rake" "fake". When you pick one of the words it'll give you how many letters you got right.. so say you picked "rake" and it says you got 3 right, then you would know it's "fake" because all the other words only have 2 letters (ke) from "rake".

Is anyone else really bother/distracted by the terrible running animation in 3rd person view?

It looks like he is skating on ice. Maybe I'm just a nit-picker--I love the game so far--but the just awful animation has forced me to stay in 1st person view. Personally, I would like to use 3rd person, but my character just looks laughable.

I looked at the 3rd person animation for 10 secs and changed it back for good :p

The hacking looks daunting, I have no clue how to do it.

does theletters have to be in the right place for the hackign too or just the right letters, cause most words have the same letters but don't give "hits"

Also anyone else havign problems with the music in the game, I turn it off, but as soon as a new music sequence starts, the music is back , at full volume. so I set it to 1, and it's silent for a while, before it's blastign at full volume again...

I tried renamign the music folder but that just cused a crasuh on start so for now I've got some of the music sub folders renamed. wich doesn't cause a crash, maybe one crash.

The PC version is the game I've found to use the 360 controller on PC best so far, though, it actually gives you the correct buttons, such as x and b as well. Far Cry 2 also works very well with the 360 controller, but it only instructs you about the keyboard and mouse controls.

ok WHAT the hell is up with the fire ants ! i have extra points in the laser pistol and point blank range im talking i cant reach out and pet the freaking ant ... i have to pop him with 4 rounds :blink: humans too take a crazy amount of damage

does theletters have to be in the right place for the hackign too or just the right letters, cause most words have the same letters but don't give "hits"

Also anyone else havign problems with the music in the game, I turn it off, but as soon as a new music sequence starts, the music is back , at full volume. so I set it to 1, and it's silent for a while, before it's blastign at full volume again...

I tried renamign the music folder but that just cused a crasuh on start so for now I've got some of the music sub folders renamed. wich doesn't cause a crash, maybe one crash.

The PC version is the game I've found to use the 360 controller on PC best so far, though, it actually gives you the correct buttons, such as x and b as well. Far Cry 2 also works very well with the 360 controller, but it only instructs you about the keyboard and mouse controls.

how would i go about hooking the 360 controller up with the game i have 2 or 3 wireless controllers

how would i go about hooking the 360 controller up with the game i have 2 or 3 wireless controllers

Um plug it in just like any other game.

ok WHAT the hell is up with the fire ants ! i have extra points in the laser pistol and point blank range im talking i cant reach out and pet the freaking ant ... i have to pop him with 4 rounds :blink: humans too take a crazy amount of damage

You need the microsoft 360 wireless dongle. you shoudl be able to find it in any store that sells 360 stuff or pc game controllers

Then you can use the wireless 360, headsets, controllers,wheel most anythign but the Chatpad(yet) on the pc.

ahh i take it you didnt now read they are WIRELESS

No, i figured it was either wired or wireless, still need to plug something in lol

Man this game rocks!

Ive always wanted a good excuse to play an RPG, i dont like games like oblivion simply because i dont like all that medieval bull****.

But now FINALLY a great FPS RPG!, this game is exactly how games should be, theres too much to do, too much to see! and to see is such a great thing because this game looks fantastic (on PC with ultra setting anyway)

The animation leaves a bit to be desired though, maybe they will patch that? lol, and it crashes too much for my liking, but that can all be fixed.

how else is everyone getting on? i havent got far due to playing lots forgetting to save then the game crashing and me losing an hours play or such :-(

So anyone else having the music issue where you you turn down or turn of the music it just simply returns on the net ation/event music and at full volume, even though the music is still turned down.

The only opinion I have after watching 1 video months back and one last week is that it's a 1st person/3rd person shooter that sucks if you want to not sure VATS. I think I need to watch more videos, as I can't help but think that VATS would make the game a little bit easy.

I took his quest, but I am trying to help everyone first, and then blow it up lol

Won't that make you evil though? I am trying to do through the first time (the whole way) and be good.