[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

Anyone running this on a MacBook Pro via Boot Camp? The more I'm reading the more I really want to get this, but on my computer rather than my 360. I need some portable gaming goodness :)

I created my Windows Live account and it shows i'm logged in. After I created my account I had to start my game over, fortunately I wasn't too far. I just completed the G.O.A.T. test and the achievement is still locked. What am I doing wrong?

I'm on the PC not the 360.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess hadn't logged in through the game interface. After starting over again, I finally got it working.

Edited by D!ABOL!C

This game is awesome. Hooked it up to the Samsung for some 1080P action and it ran maxed out on everything and I was getting around 50-60FPS! Besides that I actually got a friend interested in the game who normally just plays sports games. I got to show about 3 of my other friends the big escape and the open up to desolation which was just amazing.

This game is awesome. Hooked it up to the Samsung for some 1080P action and it ran maxed out on everything and I was getting around 50-60FPS! Besides that I actually got a friend interested in the game who normally just plays sports games. I got to show about 3 of my other friends the big escape and the open up to desolation which was just amazing.

Yea it's a beautiful thing, destruction!

This game is riddled with errors and glitches but past that all I gotta say is OMFGWTFBBQ. What an amazing game. I'm playing it at 1680x1050 Ultra High at ~50fps+

1f82129f97918598c422fbdd4fb451a135ac5831.jpg

1ec82573b362ac5043a9103695cf9dfe0c8d399d.jpg

afeb6bc326aa52100e414cb120a073793d5f2b77.jpg

0a513859d8b8ce6c8254b94b5fa9be7bae694ca8.jpg

fb6c34ffe7bf14f3d713c1be43d2bc9a6167788e.jpg

f46e97ffa39c507562106b91fb11b874c48637b7.jpg

377d6652e14809c17ddcf0436a4d900f2154c997.jpg

Nice shots, I am also running at that resolution and getting same FPS, if not better. Runs amazing and is amazing.

Though looks like you are early into the game, where did u get those guns...

Really good game but, is anyone else finding it HARD? :|

Feels like I don't have enough firepower all the time.

yeah I agree the game is really fun but I am constantly out of ammo for every gun.

Got mine in the mail today from GameFly, hoping to check it out sometime way later today.

picked this up yesterday and couldn't stop playing. i started fable 2 a few days ago, but this game will definitely push my fable playthrough back for a while.

Having issues with the PC version. Keeps crashing to desktop in Vista. It all started soon as I went to Megaton, which is pretty early on. It also has a habit of freezing.

All drivers are up to date, guess I have to wait for a patch? :(

Having issues with the PC version. Keeps crashing to desktop in Vista. It all started soon as I went to Megaton, which is pretty early on. It also has a habit of freezing.

All drivers are up to date, guess I have to wait for a patch? :(

The freezing is a known issue with the game, some people get it some don't. The crashing, well thats something else.

Got my copy but still too busy playing Fable 2! Will play some later (Y)

Sometimes I am glad I still don't have a 360 lol

Played through the intro and up to Megaton last night. Awesome stuff. Anyone who's played Oblivion will find the learning curve very small (which is nice). The sight you see when first leaving the Vault is awe-inspiring (maybe even more so than when leaving Oblivion's sewers the first time).

Had no crashes whatsoever, and was running it on Ultra settings @ 1680x1050 w/ 4xAA and 16xAF. Only issue I saw is the game refuses to launch is Fraps is running. :/

Played through the intro and up to Megaton last night. Awesome stuff. Anyone who's played Oblivion will find the learning curve very small (which is nice). The sight you see when first leaving the Vault is awe-inspiring (maybe even more so than when leaving Oblivion's sewers the first time).

Had no crashes whatsoever, and was running it on Ultra settings @ 1680x1050 w/ 4xAA and 16xAF. Only issue I saw is the game refuses to launch is Fraps is running. :/

I know it was for me. Instead of having just the bare bones to play Oblivion and see that initial sewer scene, I was running at 1900x1080 (max) when I saw the landscape for the first time in Fallout 3. What a difference. :p

I know it was for me. Instead of having just the bare bones to play Oblivion and see that initial sewer scene, I was running at 1900x1080 (max) when I saw the landscape for the first time in Fallout 3. What a difference. :p

Heck, first time I played Oblivion, I was running max settings with a lot of texture mods, including Qorl's Texture Pack 3. I got spoiled... :p Then when I was testing a mod, I made a separate install in Vista with no other mods, including visual ones. Now THAT was a difference! :D

Both games blew my mind though when I emerged into the daylight; no small feat for as long as I've been playing games (about 20-odd years now).

Just exploring around Megaton at the moment and I picked up a couple quests. I was already able to get some XP for fixing the leaky pipes thanks to my repair skill being high enough (thanks guys for the advice). I met some guy in the bar and he wants me to blow Megaton up. Seriously, I just got here and somebody wants me to blow it up, jeez. I told him to screw off for now since I am trying to be good this first time around, my next play through though, who knows....

Just exploring around Megaton at the moment and I picked up a couple quests. I was already able to get some XP for fixing the leaky pipes thanks to my repair skill being high enough (thanks guys for the advice). I met some guy in the bar and he wants me to blow Megaton up. Seriously, I just got here and somebody wants me to blow it up, jeez. I told him to screw off for now since I am trying to be good this first time around, my next play through though, who knows....

I took his quest, but I am trying to help everyone first, and then blow it up lol