[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

5/10?! I would have given it a higher score than that. I'd have given it at least a 7 for a new area on the map (the area that you start the quest has been redone from the looks of things), there's new dialogs, new terrain (in the sim at least), some new weapons and items. I haven't completed it yet but from what I have played it was worth the points. This DLC isn't for the causal player, it's for die-hard Fallout fans that want more out of the base game without modding.

No I have not completed it yet, started playing it then felt unwell. :( I am enjoying it though (Y) , seems a bit too easy so far. I think I am a third of a way through.

Currently leading my army against the Chinese

Saw you were playing F3 earlier, not sure if you got it as well.

Yes I have had it since xmas, but only getting around to playing it. Just finished up Uncharted on Ps3, now this game will get some attention.

Edited by Pheee

Ah I meant I didn't know if you got the DLC this morning or not.

I look forward to seeing what the next DLC has.

The Pitt

The second pack, titled The Pitt and available for the PC and Xbox 360 versions of the game, sees the player journey to the industrial raider town located in the remains of Pittsburgh, and is scheduled for release on 1 February 2009.

Broken Steel

Broken Steel, scheduled for release on 1 March 2009 and will be available for the PC and Xbox 360 versions of the game, sees the player join the ranks of the Brotherhood of Steel and rid the Capital Wasteland of the Enclave remnants once and for all, and continues the adventure past the main quest. This also will raise the level cap from 20 to 30.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_3

The Pitt

The second pack, titled The Pitt and available for the PC and Xbox 360 versions of the game, sees the player journey to the industrial raider town located in the remains of Pittsburgh, and is scheduled for release on 1 February 2009.

The next one is out so soon? :blink:

Downloading it now but am not gonna get a chance to play till tommorow or thursday...

Most reviews are saying that if you have finished the game itself then the DLC is not really worth it as a fully powered up character will just breeze through it, it would be better aimed at people part way through. A pity really as I just downloaded it earlier and am going to play it later, sad thing is that some people with the PC version are not getting the DLC show, or rather when starting a game it doesn't give the quest even though it shows in the downloads section.

Most reviews are saying that if you have finished the game itself then the DLC is not really worth it as a fully powered up character will just breeze through it, it would be better aimed at people part way through.

That's good to hear, have recently restarted it on the 360 and am only at lvl 11..

Anybody know what items you get when you finish it?

Anybody know what items you get when you finish it?

New equipment accessible outside the simulation:

Gauss Rifle

Trench Knife

Hei Gui Chinese Stealth Suit

Winterized T-51b Power Armor

Jingwei's Shock Sword

is there another way to get the ability to use power armor (iirc there are atleast 3 groups that use PA) without doing the main quest? i started a new game a few days ago and have been collecting bobbleheads and doing quest i missed the first time but im already level 11 or 12 yet i havnt even finished the gnr quest yet. i would like to be able to use power armor before i do the dlc but dont want to level to far.

I picked up Fallout 3 for PC last night (spur of the moment thing) and it's great :) I got the Games for Windows Live version so I can add more achievements to my Live profile :p (I like achievements!) and it runs quite well on my system too. I'll have to go get the DLC now :happy:

Ha ha, I sabotaged the Presidential Election in the Republic of Dave. Bob becomes the next Prez and Dave goes away to Old Oakney to establish his new Republic. However he is ripped apart by Deathclaws. :laugh:

Dave has already voted for himself. I convinced Rosie and Bob to stand as candidates themselves. Shawna and Jessica will always vote for Dave. When the last person voted, I approached Dave and asked him about the results. The moment Dave unlocks the ballot box, press the action key and remove the votes in his favor. The condition is that he should n't get a majority. Watch the impending drama. :D