[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

To platinum it, so generally complete all the Main Missions, Side Quests (not including the smaller ones) and collecting all the Bobbleheads took around 52 hours for me.

Dave has already voted for himself. I convinced Rosie and Bob to stand as candidates themselves. Shawna and Jessica will always vote for Dave. When the last person voted, I approached Dave and asked him about the results. The moment Dave unlocks the ballot box, press the action key and remove the votes in his favor. The condition is that he should n't get a majority. Watch the impending drama.

Ah Right, I thought there might have been some sneaky way of doing it, lol.

Its a pity you can't put your own name in there, that would be amusing.

How long did it roughly take everybody? i have only got to play for around 20 minutes or so because of time constraints.

Took me about 3 hours to complete.

It looks significantly better, if your system can handle it. I traded my 360 copy in for the PC version. Plus it is so much easier to play with keyboard/mouse.

There is also the mods that are out for it too on PC which make it a lot better too. Just my tuppence worth :p

Oh I definitely got the hardware for it, thanks for the reply Belgarath (Y)

And even if you had a mid range setup you can still pour on the AF and AA. This game is pretty low maintenance in terms of specs. but looks great.

I gave up being nice and murdered everyone there. Got a nice 'custom' (re: differently named) Hunting Rifle out of it.

Actually if Fawkes accompany you to the Republic of Dave, the citizens will be hostile. To avoid that you should have a very high charisma. Regarding the superior hunting rifle of Dave, I would advise, go for the Lincoln's Repeater found in the Museum of History. It has a maximum damage of 50 when you have high small guns skill. It uses .44 magnum bullets instead of the regular .32 pellets and has a very high accuracy in V.A.T.S. Also it can be easily repaired with ordinary Hunting Rifles found in plenty among dead enemies.

Agreed that the .44 ammo is rare but I use the Lincoln's Repeater only to take out Deathclaws. Other enemies don't even deserve its ammo.Two straight headshots in V.A.T.S blows out a Deathclaw's head. On all other purposes I use the A3-21 Plasma Rifle which has a damage of 55 on 100 Energy Weapon skill and at maximum condition. It can be repaired by ordinary plasma rifles and uses Microfusion cells both of which are plenty throughout the Wasteland.

Precious .44 ammo, it's so rare.

I always found it pretty plentiful and later on in the game have at least 150 rounds at all times. I loved using Lincoln's Repeater so much that anytime I would go a store, I would always buy all their .44 rounds.

Agreed that the .44 ammo is rare but I use the Lincoln's Repeater only to take out Deathclaws. Other enemies don't even deserve its ammo.Two straight headshots in V.A.T.S blows out a Deathclaw's head. On all other purposes I use the A3-21 Plasma Rifle which has a damage of 55 on 100 Energy Weapon skill and at maximum condition. It can be repaired by ordinary plasma rifles and uses Microfusion cells both of which are plenty throughout the Wasteland.

Yeah, my 2nd playthough on the game, I skipped going through downtown and went straight to Rivet City to get the A3-21 rifle. Never was lacking for ammo, and I think by the end of the game, I had around 850 rounds of ammo left.

Here are the weapons I am currently having:

A3-21 Plasma Rifle-Advanced Plasma Rifle obtained from Harkness

Lincoln's Repeater-Advanced Magnum Rifle obtained in Museum of History

Eugene- Advanced Minigun given by Reilly

Vengeance-Advanced Gatling Laser found in Deathclaw Sanctuary.

The Shocker- Advanced Power Fist found in Flooded Metro

The Kneecapper- Advanced Sawn off Shotgun obtained from Ronald in Girdershade. I exploded his pants. :laugh:

Alien Blaster- Found by the Alien Crash Site.

I am currently on the lookout for the following:

Blackhawk-Advanced Scoped Magnum obtained from Agatha.

Experimental MIRV- Fatman shooting off 8 nukes at once found in National Guard Depot.(Looking for Keller Transcripts)

Miss Launcher-Advanced Missile Launcher found in Fort Independence.

The Terrible Shotgun-Obtained from that Friendly Raider in Evergreen Bazaar.(I let him live)

Just completed the Operation Anchorage DLC (PC version).

Pretty boring. I was never looking forward to this DLC, but I got it anyway as I wanted something new to play. I completed it in about 1 hour 30 mins, 2 hours at max.

It just felt like Fallout 3 as a first person shooter. Health and ammo dispensers at every corner, took away what is fun about Fallout 3, which is exploring and picking stuff up off the people and creatures you've killed. (They just disappear in this DLC).

I feel like I just paid for some gamerpoints. :huh:

Sadly those are a little too drastic for me. I was hoping one out of that list would be the top texture mod etc. I really just want to push this game to its limits.

Not just that but a lot of the mods on that list are outdated.

Just completed the Operation Anchorage DLC (PC version).

Pretty boring. I was never looking forward to this DLC, but I got it anyway as I wanted something new to play. I completed it in about 1 hour 30 mins, 2 hours at max.

It just felt like Fallout 3 as a first person shooter. Health and ammo dispensers at every corner, took away what is fun about Fallout 3, which is exploring and picking stuff up off the people and creatures you've killed. (They just disappear in this DLC).

I feel like I just paid for some gamerpoints. :huh:

Wow that's very true!