[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

How about Sergeant RL 3 or Paladin Star Cross to do it for you? In this way Fawkes and Charon can be saved. Moreover I feel robots or Fawkes are immune to radiation as he had previously got the G.E.C.K for you. Just an idea :)

How about Sergeant RL 3 or Paladin Star Cross to do it for you? In this way Fawkes and Charon can be saved. Moreover I feel robots or Fawkes are immune to radiation as he had previously got the G.E.C.K for you. Just an idea :)

Yea sounds like I will have to leave Fawkes somewhere safe when I'm doing that whole business.

I will be surely willing to experiment with the Robot though :D .

Also have you all planted live grenades or mines onto NPCs? It is pretty cool and is listed as Pants Exploded.

The ending for this game was a letdown. I was expecting something like the first two games, with an ending for each city/thing you did.

• 2 weeks later...

Time for some new updates friends. Some new pieces have been revealed for the 2nd DLC,"The Pitt".

In this DLC pack, the player will journey to the industrial raider town called The Pitt, located in the remains of Pittsburgh. In contrast to Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt will involve a more traditional questline with several morally-ambiguous choices. The main quest involves the player taking on the role of a slave in order to investigate rumours that the Raider boss of The Pitt has discovered a cure for mutations. The DLC is intended to feature 4-5 hours of additional gameplay.

When The Pitt first loads, the player will be informed of a new radio distress signal from a runaway slave called Werhner, who informs the Lone Wanderer that he needs help in retrieving a cure for mutations developed by The Pitt's raider boss. The Pitt will be accessed through an underground railroad, and will be loaded as a separate map from the Capital Wasteland. The town itself consists of a large "dungeon" area, an abandoned steel yard, and a settlement which is divided into two districts: Downtown, inhabited by slaves, and Haven, occupied by their masters.

New features :

New locations-The Pitt

New quests

New weapons-AutoAxe

New armor-Red Raider Armor

Three new perks-Auto Axpert

New creatures-Trogs

Four achievements worth 100

Sources: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/The_Pitt_%28DLC%29

http://www.gamezone.com/news/02_06_09_08_36AM.htm

GameInformer February 2009 issue

ScreenShot11.jpg

I didn't move the body at all, it was like that when I got there, I swear!

ScreenShot12.jpg

Indy, No!

ScreenShot13.jpg

I like how cleanly the head separated from the body.

ScreenShot14.jpg

All I'm going to say is, I was trying to get the body through the door.

ScreenShot15.jpg

Post-apocalyptic physics is awesome!

Just returned to the game thinking I will be good now, time to earn some karma and then I go fail my mission by killing Red :laugh:

I just killed everyone in Bigtown as well...score 1 for Devil.

I think your wait is almost coming to an end :)

Some more info on The Pitt:

New weapons :

AutoAxe

The Infiltrator

Three new perks:

Auto Axpert

Booster Shot

Added Radiation Resistance

clipboard02s.jpg

Source: Fallout Wikia, CVG Interview

Now that I've put a 9800GTX+ in my rig, gonna get the PC version of Fallout 3 and play it how it's meant to be enjoyed :p

With mods also :D

ps. LOL -

Since the release date hasn't been mentioned here, here we go:

Bethesda dates Fallout 3: The Pitt

Bethesda Softworks has announced that The Pitt, the second downloadable expansion for the PC and Xbox 360 versions of Fallout 3, will be released on 24th March.

As previously announced, The Pitt will share the same price point as January's Operation: Anchorage: 800 Microsoft Points (GBP 6.80 / EUR 9.60).

For those who haven't been keeping up, The Pitt takes you outside the Capital Wasteland into Pittsburgh, where you become embroiled in a dispute between slaves and their owners, and has more in common with general Fallout 3 gameplay than the combat-heavy Anchorage instalment.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/bethesda...lout-3-the-pitt

Also the new Fallout 3 patch:

Fallout 3 patch 1.4.0.6

Fallout 3 patch version 1.4.0.6 was released on 2 March 2009 for PC and Xbox 360 via Games for Windows Live and Xbox Live. On 3 March it can be downloaded from the official site.

The patch does not actually fix any bugs. The only new features are:

-New achievements for The Pitt (Not on 360 version, perhaps PC only until DLC is released)

-Support for multiple downloadable content (Asian gamers can now play Operation: Anchorage, unlike before)

-Added Specular Map feature

Download link: http://download.bethsoft.com/patches/fallout3/Fallout3_v1.4.0.6_US_English.exe