[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

The highest level you can get in Fallout 3/Anchorage/The Pitt is 20. Thats why its not going up. You need to Broken Steel DLC in order to lvl to 30.

Oh, I thought you had seen above where I mentioned I haven't played The Pitt yet because I was waiting for Broken Steel.

Somebody elsewhere mentioned that it will take a lot of XP for my meter to nudge so nothing to worry about.

ooo there's a second Alien Blaster?

I need to get Fallout on something other then PS3 I feel.

Yea, there is a second one at Adams Air Force Base...in the Armory...more ammo there to. :)

Can't wait to get started on Broken Steel now that I finished the Pitt in one afternoon. I was really surprised that it went that quick! The "Hole" battles seemed way to easy.

I agree the "Hole" battles were quite easy, but I am level 20 with 100% or close to in most weapons. I have given up on collecting all of the ingots, haven't even managed to find 50 of them let alone 100!!! One thing, when I sell them does it still count towards the overall total, or do I need to have 100 in inventory for the achievement? If I need them in inventory Im screwed as I have been selling what I find.

Hopefully getting Broken Steel this Friday, I heard that ups the levels to 30?

One final thing when I completed Anchorage, I had also collected all the Intel, I was told by a mate that I should have also unlocked a perk, anyone any idea what it was? All I remember was getting a congratulatory message on finding it all :(

Can't wait to get started on Broken Steel now that I finished the Pitt in one afternoon. I was really surprised that it went that quick! The "Hole" battles seemed way to easy.

Hole battles were easy...I killed them so quickly it wasnt even funny. Stole their weapons as well. Broken Steel is more challenging and a better DLC.

Hopefully getting Broken Steel this Friday, I heard that ups the levels to 30?

Yea, Broken Steel raises the levels to 30.

I dont have my big/small/explosive/melee stats maxed to 100 and I still kick everyones ass. I am at lvl 25 or 26 now so I am working more on my weapons since my repair/science/lockpick and one other is maxed at 100.

Thanks techbeck, definitely going to get Broken Steel this week now then, as I wanted to get the perk that allows you to try to unlock a failed lockpick again (I have lockpick at 100 but 3 picks left) so I generally force lockpick, but it can fail :(

Completed Broken Steel last night. Really nice addition I have to admit.

Went to Jocko's Gas Stop and it was a battle field. Two Albino Radscorpions, Two Hellfire Enclave Soldiers, One Sentry Bot and One Giant Radscorpion. Fawkes' Gatling and my Heavy incinerator with Pyromaniac and Entomologist Perks madew short work of the enemies. :D Was at Level 25 at that time.

Thanks techbeck, definitely going to get Broken Steel this week now then, as I wanted to get the perk that allows you to try to unlock a failed lockpick again (I have lockpick at 100 but 3 picks left) so I generally force lockpick, but it can fail :(

My lockpick is at 100 as well but I never go below 20 picks. I find to many of them and dont force the lock unless its 85 chance or higher. I also never force locks on doors as a lot of time locked doors are shortcuts to where you need to go. I also have been getting good at hacking computers...so no real need for that perk either for me.

Completed Broken Steel last night. Really nice addition I have to admit.

Went to Jocko's Gas Stop and it was a battle field. Two Albino Radscorpions, Two Hellfire Enclave Soldiers, One Sentry Bot and One Giant Radscorpion. Fawkes' Gatling and my Heavy incinerator with Pyromaniac and Entomologist Perks madew short work of the enemies. :D Was at Level 25 at that time.

I like the tesla canon when there are 2 or more enemies in a group. The cannot not only gets the guy you target, but everyone around them. Great weapon and ammo is abundant.

Fawkes just found me last night and joined my side. I like him since his weapon mows down anyone in its path. Also, Fawkes can carry A LOT of stuff. I had 3 sets of power armor on him at one time including the fat boy. Great temp storage when you are loaded down to much.

I still have Charon at my house in Megaton...actually, both Charon and Fawkes are standing side by side now and dogmeat is at the entrance to vault 101.

I also have been getting good at hacking computers...so no real need for that perk either for me.

If I am getting low on quota, I search for matching brackets {}, (), [] etc along a line of code they generally remove duds or reset allowance (I do this when low on quota incase one of them is a reset allowance code :)) so I generally manage to crack it on one visit, failing that I logout and log back in :p

If I am getting low on quota, I search for matching brackets {}, (), [] etc along a line of code they generally remove duds or reset allowance (I do this when low on quota incase one of them is a reset allowance code :)) so I generally manage to crack it on one visit, failing that I logout and log back in :p

I always save first on the really hard ones. That way if I get locked out, I can always reload real quick and try again.

I just started it up again to play the new addon, and of course the only game that hates Nvidia's Win7 drivers is Fallout 3 lol

Sadly guys, I think Fallout 3 is over for me. I know have done every quest/sidequest and visited every location on the map. It was extremely fun while it lasted.

I'm still loving this loads - I got it over Christmas and haven't really played much of anything else since and I still must have visited about 25% of all locations. It's enormous - but you don't need me to tell you that.

I've got all the dlcs and the latest, is easily the best.

However, I've just got as far as getting on the presedential metro then get off at the other end. When I go up the stairs however, I can't open the pip-boy, or select/fire a weapon. So, unless I can somehow lure the tesla suit wearing enlave down the stairs - I'm stuck.

Anyone else having this issue?

The highest level you can get in Fallout 3/Anchorage/The Pitt is 20. Thats why its not going up. You need to Broken Steel DLC in order to lvl to 30.

Actually, there is a cheat to set the level capping higher

I keep playing it but I keep finding stuff I never knew was there...I need to get the 360 version so I can enjoy the DLC.

I keep playing it but I keep finding stuff I never knew was there...I need to get the 360 version so I can enjoy the DLC.

Why? It's available on the PC too.

Why? It's available on the PC too.

If my PC could take the game I certainly would :rofl:

Only have ma laptop :p it takes steam and maybe TF2 but that's all.

If my PC could take the game I certainly would :rofl:

Only have ma laptop :p it takes steam and maybe TF2 but that's all.

Same here.

If my PC could run it I would be playing it on there, but I only have the PS3 to game on.

Love the game, might have to go start again as an evil person again, so much fun killing anyone who annoys me. :D

Fallout 3 DLC Announced For Playstation 3 and Two New DLC For All

custom_1242742388328_headshot1184344820.png

The wait is finally over for Playstation 3 owners, this morning Bethesda announced that downloadable content will be coming to the PS3 version of Fallout 3. They also revealed two new DLC packs for all.

Operation: Anchorage will hit the PS3 in late June, followed by the release of The Pitt and Broken Steel four to six weeks apart. In addition, a new patch will be released for the PS3 that will let gamers download and play the new DLC.

As rumored, there are also two new DLCs planned for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360:

Point Lookout – Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content. Point Lookout will be available in late June for Xbox 360 and PC. Cost will be 800 points or $9.99. It will be available through Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live and through token cards available at retail. Point Lookout will be available on PS3 after the first three DLCs have been released.

Mothership Zeta – The aliens have returned, and they're ****ed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you're tough enough to survive. Mothership Zeta is scheduled for release in late July for Xbox 360 and PC. Cost will be 800 points or $9.99. It will be available through Xbox Live and Games for Windows Live and through token cards available at retail. Mothership Zeta will be available on PS3 after Point Lookout.

Finally, Bethesda plans to release some of the DLC on disc this summer and a Game of the Year edition this October.

Fallout 3 Game Add-on Pack #1 includes The Pitt and Operation: Anchorage on a disc and will be available for Xbox 360 and PC on May 26. The Fallout 3 Game Add-on Pack #2 includes Broken Steel and Point Lookout on a disc and will be available for Xbox 360 and PC in August.

Retail versions of the game add-on packs for PS3 are not possible and the DLC will only be available for download online via PlayStation Network.

A Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition will be available in October. It will include the original game plus all five add-ons for $59.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3, and $49.99 for PC.

Stay tuned for our impressions of Point Lookout, which will be playable at E3 this year.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5260907/fallout-3-dlc-an...new-dlc-for-all