[Official] Fallout 3 - DLC for 360/PC released!

So how is this one? Are the bugs gone or they are still there?

Is the Broken Steel DLC for X360 alright, or is it buggy like Pitt was, just concerned after hearing it was pulled from GFWL. Gwuffell.

for the 360 its fine been playing since release there are some issues where the achivement score isnt being counted but the achivements are unlocked but other then that it works fine.

I had an issue with Broken Steel I thought was weird...

After DLing BS, the quests "Shoot them in the head" completed without me doing anything. I got the XP for it and everything, but it was weird that I didnt have to do anything.

I haven't noticed any bugs yet but I started a new game and a new character so I won't know if there is any bugs for a little bit. Once you're in the wasteland for a few minutes you'll receive a message saying your level cap was raised to 30.

I am in Olney now doing the 2nd part of the Broken Steel quest. I have Charon with me and killing the Death Claws are not hard at all. I kill them with the plasma rifle before Charon can get a shot off. Hoping to get to a point when I can warp to a town and do a few other things as well before I beat BS.

I also have a TON of power armor at my house in Megaton. I use it to repair my armor for free, and if I run low on supplies I trade it at Fort Independence. Right now I have close to 300 stimpaks so I dont need those for a while.

I had an issue with Broken Steel I thought was weird...

After DLing BS, the quests "Shoot them in the head" completed without me doing anything. I got the XP for it and everything, but it was weird that I didnt have to do anything.

theres a bug where if you wear the armour from the first DLC you complete that quest, maybe thats what happened?

theres a bug where if you wear the armour from the first DLC you complete that quest, maybe thats what happened?

I was wearing the Tesla armor.

I'm a bit upset about the Reservists Rifle, I went to Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel and killed the guy in the rafters, but he didn't drop the weapon, now I cannot get it :(

I'm a bit upset about the Reservists Rifle, I went to Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel and killed the guy in the rafters, but he didn't drop the weapon, now I cannot get it :(

Reload an earlier save and hit with a missile launcher to scatter his pieces down to ground.

dont have a save that far back that I can realistically use :( was while on my way to the pitt that I found the place, I would have to do around 8hrs worth of play to get back to before there :(

Get Dogmeat if you haven't already and tell him to search for ammo/guns in the Chapel.

Slim chance even although the guns on the ceiling planks it will glitch up and he'll find it.

Thanks AB ... Just have to find dogmeat now then :p Strange how in all this time I still havent found him :)

I found a scrap yard by chance and talking about finding stuff by chance I completed the "Those" quest by pure luck...fire ants ftl

Tried with Dog Meat, he didn't find anything so I had to cheat it using the console which is a pity, but at least it was 100% condition when I did that :)

any idea how many levels you can gain in broken steel? im almost at 25 so i was going to get to 25 then start the BS quest and hopfully finish close to lvl30

Just got the Fatboy courtesy of a few keys from a few dead people...this weapon looks like a serious piece of kit!

So I'm really confused. I started playing The Pitt and couldn't wait to start leveling up. I have started going out and collecting the ingots but I don't seem to be leveling. I have killed a bunch of those trogs (especially the ones that give you +20 xp) and the little indicator hasn't moved at all.

The only thing I could think of that would be causing this is one time I used the command console to level down to 19 and then back up to 20 to get a new perk. Could that be affecting anything?

So I'm really confused. I started playing The Pitt and couldn't wait to start leveling up. I have started going out and collecting the ingots but I don't seem to be leveling. I have killed a bunch of those trogs (especially the ones that give you +20 xp) and the little indicator hasn't moved at all.

The only thing I could think of that would be causing this is one time I used the command console to level down to 19 and then back up to 20 to get a new perk. Could that be affecting anything?

The highest level you can get in Fallout 3/Anchorage/The Pitt is 20. Thats why its not going up. You need to Broken Steel DLC in order to lvl to 30.

The highest level you can get in Fallout 3/Anchorage/The Pitt is 20. Thats why its not going up. You need to Broken Steel DLC in order to lvl to 30.

He might be having both the DLCs installed and getting the above mentioned error.

@Rappy: Are you talking about the mini nuke weapon called Fat Man? If you are then try taking the Experimental MIRV which is locked in the National Armoury. It can propel 8 nukes in an instant and cause some 12000 damage points. You have to get 4-5 pass codes before you can open the internal bunker. All these codes are in the form of holographic tapes scattered all over the wasteland.