[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

You can have my spare PiracyX, cause I :wub: you :p

Holy crap! Well thank you DrunknMunky :)

I think i recall you gave me the COD4 beta last year aswell, Shortly after that my 360 RLOD :laugh:

Holy crap! Well thank you DrunknMunky :)

I think i recall you gave me the COD4 beta last year aswell, Shortly after that my 360 RLOD :laugh:

Did I? Haha what are the odds eh.

Anyways, sending a PM to you now.

My key is now gone!

Many Thanks DnM.

I am downloading now.

If there is any other place to get beat codes from i'll help apply to help others here.

I never get lucky with betas and normally always get left out even when i do apply :(

Can anyone please spare a xbox key i registered but i couldn't get the login page to let me back in =(

please this is a favorite game of mine

Yeah sure, check your pm!

But in your Sig, you have Call of Duty: World at War, Level 11 as of today???

I think his brother wants one according to his previous post.

If anyone has a free one and would like to give it to me that would be great. I went and registered for the site and they sent me the activation email right after all of the codes had been claimed. lol.

What's the level cap at right now?

At the moment 11.

I heard that they were going to up it though to 21, I think it was that.

Just got my code for the beta. I have been playing on it all day on my mates xbox, good game.

If anyone has a free one and would like to give it to me that would be great. I went and registered for the site and they sent me the activation email right after all of the codes had been claimed. lol.

Dirk here comes one... check PM.

Fingers crossed it goes up, getting annoying just at one level. When we get the actual game, will we keep the level we are at?

Yeah, I think so anyway. Be a bit stupid if they were to just wipe it when the game comes out.

Ah man, I am trying to get the Code from Eurogamer, I have closed the page, now I cannot get it, and there is no copy of it in my inbox... the direct line to giveaway doesnt load...