[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

Game gives the code out every friday up to the release date, and only takes money just before release, so I'm going to order and cancel the moment I get the code. Free code FTW :p

Allready activated mine. The game is fun. If you like cod 4, youll love this.

Something i thought was cool....

I cooked a grenade too long and it exploded, TAKING MY ARM OFF WITH IT!!!!!!

And there is nothing more satisfying than setting out your first pack of dogs.

Allready activated mine. The game is fun. If you like cod 4, youll love this.

Something i thought was cool....

I cooked a grenade too long and it exploded, TAKING MY ARM OFF WITH IT!!!!!!

And there is nothing more satisfying than setting out your first pack of dogs.

What I noticed about the grenades, is the indicator on-screen is much smaller than COD4. I missed it a couple times and wondered what killed me until I saw the killcam.

I almost got my 5 kill streak air-strike, but it turned out it was the last kill of the match. So still waiting on releasing the dogs.

By the way, what do you think of the dogs? Good/bad idea to include?

Brilliant idea. Not overly powerful like the chopper was, and you ca actually defend against them. Plus you get points when you take them out. Brilliant idea.

Anybody know when the gamespot codes are coming, im trying to get my pal into it.

It's good, i like the ww2 feel of it. i only played 4 games then quit...

I'll write more about it tomorrow, broke my keyboard so I have to use on screen keyboard lol.

Cursed!

They say you are a "VIP" if you migrate a Charlieoscardelta account which I just tried but it just won't accept my email / password. Either it has been deleted or I used some far out login information. Can't even recover my info either!

I could've played the game now :(

Cursed!

They say you are a "VIP" if you migrate a Charlieoscardelta account which I just tried but it just won't accept my email / password. Either it has been deleted or I used some far out login information. Can't even recover my info either!

I could've played the game now :(

That happened to me as well. I had to re-register.

Leaning towards your account got deleted. I originally thought the same thing that I used an oddball account.

Ha, no - Now I need to wait for a few months until they decide to actually send out the keys to VIP members. Like 100's of pages of people needing their keys on the forums.

Ha, no - Now I need to wait for a few months until they decide to actually send out the keys to VIP members. Like 100's of pages of people needing their keys on the forums.

sign in, click on ''my account'' then the ''profile'' tab and the code should be just there.

I never knew till .KICK told me :p

No, they say all VIP members should get access, including migrations.

So I think it's a case of them having to distribute the keys before the section show up?

Yeah but Game said that Activision would email me the code, however it was on my profile page.

All VIP members will get a code, it's just when. IMO, all VIP members should have a key now.

All VIP members will get a code, it's just when. IMO, all VIP members should have a key now.

Yes, everyone will get the code but they are still being distributed. Go check the forums, there is thousands of VIP members who still haven't gotten any codes yet - The way they are doing this is a joke.

By the way, could you post a picture of how your profile page looks? I'd like to see it

Sethos, like I said, they don't want you playing. You'll just hate on the game like every other :p

Yeah, I loved Call of Duty 4 then I must hate this one :rofl:

Fairly certain I'll like it, unless Treyarch really butchered the IW recipe.