[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

Eurogamer wont let me sign into my account now (Y)

Oh, thought that was just me.

Every time I was logged in, it kicked me back out when I went back to the front page. Now it won't even let me log in.

Oh, thought that was just me.

Every time I was logged in, it kicked me back out when I went back to the front page. Now it won't even let me log in.

Yeah lol!

Now when I sign in it sends to to a page that is unavailable xD

Ah well, not long now!!

EG are really pushing it now with these beta give aways. Completely out of control, and this is supposedly after they upped their servers :no:

Edit: is it just me or have they removed the sign in boxes?

EG are really pushing it now with these beta give aways. Completely out of control, and this is supposedly after they upped their servers :no:

I think that's a bit of an overreaction as we haven't yet seen what it's like once the keys are being given out.

I think that's a bit of an overreaction as we haven't yet seen what it's like once the keys are being given out.

They have been giving out a fair few Beta codes like LPB and SOCOM and the site crashes every time. Plus it's a total lottery to even get a code once they are up.

Same thing happens every time they hand out keys.

And from what I can see right now, nothing has changed.

They have been giving out a fair few Beta codes like LPB and SOCOM and the site crashes every time. Plus it's a total lottery to even get a code once they are up.

Exactly :/

They need to sort this out once and for all, either up the servers properly or change the giveaway style.

Been getting 503's for the past half hour and the giveaway hasn't even started. How is it over reacting, they clearly have server issues already..

Yeah okay, point proven (Y) :p

I can't even see a login form now :crazy:

I'll go watch a movie while I wait for Munky to get a key ... hope he remembers his password this time. :shiftyninja:

Oh and Munky, sprinting it still the same so get ready to complain about that :p

I don't know why I keep refreshing EG, I have a key :rofl:

I think I am actually the only frequent user of EG here at Neowin so it's pretty crap to miss out to all these noobs :p

Arghh damn stupid sprint animation!

Okay it is in English, nice.

Yeah, I might try to play some at lunch, will see how my work day pans out.

Log in form removed, getting 404's on Ads ... They are definitely cutting away excess fat to minimize the load :p

Yeah I just realised the missing ads xD

So tempted to submit a Digg on the giveaway just to truely screw them over :laugh:

Seriously though, why don't the staff give them away already and the quicker the site can get back to being usable!

Idiots

So tempted to submit a Digg on the giveaway just to truely screw them over :laugh:

Seriously though, why don't the staff give them away already and the quicker the site can get back to being usable!

Idiots

Not sure, just thinking it's a massive **** up.

Go for it and submit a Digg. I'm sure staff at EG already know of the problems and are trying to help. But ti's just not working xD

EDIT: It's now showing me as logged in ^^