[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

Why the hell couldn't they have added at least one Hardcore mode, sick of this regular crap.

Been playing hardcore mode ever since it was released for Call of Duty 4, going back to regular mode is a royal pain in the ass. Game feels so ADHD in its regular form! Everything is just chaos, constant chaos.

"ARG SHOT IN THE BACK, 50 DOGS OH NOES ARTILLERY, 700 RECON PLANES OH NOES 200 GRENADES, BANG BANG BANG!!!!11" Give me tactical damnit!

I played CoD4 so fricken much that I got tired of it by the time I tried hardcore modes, I did try the hardcore modes when I borrowed it off a friend though and it was great.

I can't wait for hardcore in WaW, hopefully they'll include it on the final retail disk ?_?

I agree with the chaos bit, some games are tactical and others are just a frenzy in any area of a map!

I'm pretty sure Hardcore will be added, it's even in the leaderboard list already.

The difference between Hardcore and Non-hardcore is like night and day, extremely hard to jump between the two, imo.

I'm pretty sure Hardcore will be added, it's even in the leaderboard list already.

The difference between Hardcore and Non-hardcore is like night and day, extremely hard to jump between the two, imo.

I never noticed that it was on the leader boards :p

I've only played about 9 games on TDM so far, looking to play the others when I'm in a party of people I know xD

Got my code right now through the French site, hopefully the Beta is not in French! LOL

Got my code right now through the French site, hopefully the Beta is not in French! LOL

Lol!

Grats Larry :)

Just waiting for EG to start distributing codes, got my old account and new account at the ready :p

I did it Saturday evening, registered an account and migrated at the same time, next morning there was a key waiting for me.
Yeah I did it Sunday midday, today got code, so at least overnight is required.

That didn't help me much.

However I did read that several people had to do the migration thing a few times to get the badges to show so I did that 3 more times and the PurpleBadge/VIP Badge showed up and added those to my avatar. Hopefully should get VIP code soon :)

Yes, will you playing this evening? Or are you home and will be playing during lunch? LOL

Me too cant wait to play! :D

so I wasn't going to get this due to it being made by Treyarch.. But after watching the videos on it.. I am really excited about it.

Where are you guys getting the beta codes from? I would LOVE to get in the beta so I can try it out before I buy it?

PC beta I mean btw.. I do not have an xbox

Have my Brother In Laws Birthday dinner tonight so not tonight, but ummm, might be checking it out during lunch, might not, all depends. :shiftyninja:

Gonna go download it soon so I have it.

Have my Brother In Laws Birthday dinner tonight so not tonight, but ummm, might be checking it out during lunch, might not, all depends. :shiftyninja:

Gonna go download it soon so I have it.

Give us a shout when you find out, I'm ready for a game in the next 6 hours :p (Y)

smeltn: There is no PC Beta and I doubt there ever will be one. Like the CoD 4 Beta it was only on the 360.

Ah ok, will keep an eye out. If anyone has duplicate accounts make sure to get spares for other Neowinians.

I just made another account, so that's 3.

I'll get two for my two close friends and one for here (Y)

Give us a shout when you find out, I'm ready for a game in the next 6 hours :p (Y)

smeltn: There is no PC Beta and I doubt there ever will be one. Like the CoD 4 Beta it was only on the 360.

What I heard is there is Beta for PC and Xbox 360 but not for PS3.

one Source

second Source