NXE Sign-up [Now Closed]

The New Xbox Experience Preview program

I know that many of you are excited to get your hands on the New Xbox Experience, which will go live all Xbox LIVE regions wide on November 19th. Well, we?re just as excited to as you are so I am happy to announce that I?ve been working on a little project that I think may interested you.

Working with various teams across Xbox, we?ve developed a program to allow a select few of you early access to NXE. How do you get chosen? The first step is to head on over to Microsoft Connect, sign in with your Windows LIVE ID and join the "Xbox 360 Fall 2008 Preview Program" by clicking on this link, https://connect.microsoft.com/InvitationUse...&SiteID=719.

Once you do that, you need to fill out the "Xbox 360 Fall Flash Preview Sign Up" survey in order to be considered for receiving the Preview System Update. We're asking a few questions about where you live, your home network, ISP connection and a few other pieces of information. We are looking for a good cross-section of our members in order to get the best feedback we can.

The LIVE Service team will then review all of the applications and if you?re selected we?ll send you an email notifying you of your acceptance in the program. A couple of points before you head off to register:

? We?re looking for a few thousand participants, so your chances are good

? This opportunity is open to all Xbox LIVE Members in regions where Xbox LIVE is available

? Just completing the survey does not automatically get you access to the NXE. We?ll be making final selections from from the completed surveys.

? Xbox LIVE Gold and Silver members can sign up. Priority will be given to Gold members in the selection process.

If you are accepted, you'll hear from us in about a week. Make sure your information on Connect is updated so we can email you.

Good luck!

Sorce: Majornelson.com

lol... I cant believe I was the first to post it... lol

Usually I am like a day behind finding this stuff out.

Crap, I just re-registered for Connect so now it looks like I am a new user so probably less of a chance to get in. :(

I don't think that's going to matter. They're probably going to automatically sort the survey's into sections depending on how everyone answered each question and randomly pick some people.

Although I'd like to think that the fact that I was a beta tester for XBL itself that that'd put me ahead a bit :p

-Spenser

Crap, I just re-registered for Connect so now it looks like I am a new user so probably less of a chance to get in. :(

Don't think so... they'll probably choose based on your form info, so that they can "beta test" hardware configurations and locations as heterogeneous as possible.

thanks for the heads up :)

np. I got lucky and visited the site right after he posted.

*crosses fingers*

The only thing I've ever beta tested for MS was Halo 3. Hopefully they choose me on this one too :woot:

Console ID and serial number the same thing?

No, go to the system blade, console settings, etc.

I got two of my other friends to sign up so hopefully one of us three gets in. :D

You can check it in your xbox.com account under registered devices.

Eh, I waited till i got home. Signed up. :D