NXE Sign-up [Now Closed]

Good thing I have a busy day to keep my mind occupied other wish I would refresh my email all day. :p

lucky you , i am work with nothing to do right now but refresh neowin and MN's twitter. this day is going real slow

Same for me as Hupp. I've been making a lot of changes to this application I'm developing at work, but even that isn't helping because I don't want to do it lol.

By "tonight", I'm sure he means after 6 or 7Pm Pacific time but from the way he's talking, I wouldn't be surprised if it was tomorrow. Either way, I don't think I'll be awake when it happens.

I wish they would just send em out already... this wait sucks.. lol

A MS friend tells me there are only 1,000 slots available out of the nearly 35k entries for the NXE beta, so don't get your hopes up.

I dispute this claim, I am sure Major Nelson said (either on his blog or in a podcast) that they had a couple of thousand places, so (At the time, they obviously didn't expect such demand) you had a good chance of getting in.

=D

I just had a blond moment and asked myself "why did Kushan post "equals D?"".

Internet dialect failing inside... :laugh:

It doesn't matter whether it's 1000 or 5000 participants they're looking for, the point still stands that you're far from guaranteed to get a place in the preview. If you do, it'd be like winning on a scratch card.

MN ... That was a keyboard blooper :ninja:

Thank god for that! I thought you were talking about me then! :D