NXE Sign-up [Now Closed]

An object that you requested, or that was needed to process your request could not be found.

wow... I just tried the link and get the same thing now... except i can access my servey... maybe it was a limited time deal.

An object that you requested, or that was needed to process your request could not be found.

I've got that problem as well. Don't tell me it's gone already! :(

Just been reading through the comments on MajorNelson.com, and it looks like most of the people who get the error message are from the UK. Methinks they're not allowing us in it! :(

Just been reading through the comments on MajorNelson.com, and it looks like most of the people who get the error message are from the UK. Methinks they're not allowing us in it! :(

I managed it... yesterday, maybe its just ended for sign-ups for now.

I'm from the states and it gives me that error to now when I follow the link. I think they closed it now.

I'm from the states and it gives me that error to now when I follow the link. I think they closed it now.

That or too many people tried to sign up in too short amount of time and we broke it :p

Needless to say I'm glad I was keeping close watch on MN.com yesterday and saw his post minutes after he announced it.

-Spenser

That or too many people tried to sign up in too short amount of time and we broke it :p

Needless to say I'm glad I was keeping close watch on MN.com yesterday and saw his post minutes after he announced it.

-Spenser

you and me both. i really hope i get to try it early.

Major Nelson added this to his post about the Preview Program:

Edit: I just found out that that the preview program is now FULL. Now it's time to go through the thousands of applicants. Thanks for your interest and good luck getting in!

-Spenser

Who sleeps for 10 hours+? I agree it's a bit ****y to give the americans more chance to get in, but they are their number 1 customers...

No one, but who wakes up and logs straight onto their computer to check Major Nelson's blog? I can imagine a few people here would but it's not something everyone does. Most people don't go on the computer until they come home from school/work.

It says that they will let us know who got accepted on Oct 29, seems like a long wait.

Next Wednesday? Less than a week? I don't think that's long at all...

So they wanted to get a fully representative sample, but only had it open for 10-12 hours when Europe was asleep? Really clever stuff...

I'm sure it would have stayed open for longer had the slots available for sign ups not been filled so quickly. No clever business here. :p