[Official] Playstation Home

yup you can. you can also get a trophy for beating ice breaker. abandoned trolley invited me over and

he had both sitting on his table.

Just to clarify, these are physical trophies but not ones that show as trophies in your normal trophy list.

True, which reminds me, I need to get more active in neowin again, otherwise my subscription will have just been for the shiny shiny badge :D

EDIT: I'm not too sure about home, would love to try it out. Not begging for an invite, perhaps just some people on here who'd join me when it goes live or whatever :p

Home is pretty fun, playing pool and bowling is cool. Desperately needs more character customisation though. Looking forward to seeing all the new features Sony are going to be adding. :)

Oh, can anyone invite me to the Neowin Home Club please? My PSN ID is in my sig, cheers :)

I actually don't like the bowling game :/ It's too easy. I also hate bowling in RL though, so I might be biased :p

I've not used Home at all today, I think I'm probably past the "ooh this is new" stage and onto the "meh" stage now :laugh:

I actually don't like the bowling game :/ It's too easy. I also hate bowling in RL though, so I might be biased :p

I've not used Home at all today, I think I'm probably past the "ooh this is new" stage and onto the "meh" stage now :laugh:

Me too but can also see a lot of potential there. It's limited in the BETA stages with content. I'm sure on release there will be lots more to do :)

Problem is not the lack of content but the "Gameplay" itself, really isn't that fun to just wander around as a virtual person doing virtual things ( imo )

/me virtual bodypops in front of sethos

OMGUJUSTGOTSERVED!!!!!!111

Home is pretty fun, playing pool and bowling is cool. Desperately needs more character customisation though. Looking forward to seeing all the new features Sony are going to be adding. :)

Oh, can anyone invite me to the Neowin Home Club please? My PSN ID is in my sig, cheers :)

Wait, there's pool and bowling? Where do I sign up? :p

Is it like the GTA4 style bowling/pool? Where you use the right analog stick, or is it something a little more fancy?

EDIT: do you see other people in the pool halls/bowling alleys? That'd be a nice touch imo :p

Yeah, you play against other people too. Up to four people (including you) for the bowling and, obviously, one other person for pool. Can't remember what the room is called, something like the Arcade room I think. Yeah, it's a bit like the GTA4 style bowling/pool. The bowling is a bit more fancy though.

Edit: both bowling and pool are in the Bowling Alley.

Edited by chicken-royal