[Official] Playstation Home

Just spent some more time with it and my god, it's so boring!

I walk around this clean, sterile apartment with all white furniture overlooking the clean and beautiful harbor. I walk outside, wait for the slow load and then walk around another boring environment watching people talking every language besides English! Then I see some people play chess ... Shoozefest!

I see the bowling alley and thin to myself "Hey, finally something interesting" and every lane is busy ... constantly. Why not make it possible for everyone to play in their own little 'room' and only the first 4 groups will show up for everything else? Every arcade machine is taken same with every pool table. Everything within Home is plastered with ads and trailers from games in low-res.

Did i mention it was really boring?

I take it you haven't moved your table and chairs onto the balcony, or sat on your bubble machine yet?

Great fun!

Edited by DARKFiB3R

I take it you haven't moved your table and chairs onto the balcony, or sat on your bubble machine yet?

Great fun!

OMG. Please, don't talk about chairs and tables and the balcony. I have a few bad stories about my furniture and the look of my appartment in my Home :|

That said, I tried Home yesterday and it was kinda fun. I mean, it's fun to explore, use the commands, and the worlds are INSANELY BEAUTIFUL AND MODERN. I'd live there for the cost of my life, it's really super nice.

Pros :

- Very very nice graphics

- Kinda fun to mess around and do random stuff next to unknown people

- Adding furniture on top of other furniture on top of other furniture = ROFL

Cons :

- There's always something to download. Movies, pictures, characters, chats, videos, music, chat... I'm wondering how much bandwidth it's using... Like, I'm pretty sure I've downloaded for 600MB of data just yesterday.

- From what I've seen, you can only download one level at a time

- It lacks of content. I know it's a beta, I know the final won't have this problem, and I know it'll be fun. But right now I'd love to be able to get other stuff, say 10 items a week or so until the final.

The saddest thing is, there's not much right now to do. And there's always something to download LOL

Who needs furniture? I'm away to turn my apartment into an army of bubble machines.

Wonder if there's a limit on how many you can place, let's go see :laugh:

My Apartment is just a chair on the balcony at the moment, I do enjoy the view.

I hope these trophies will give us something, it would be nice to have some sort of Trophy ###### poster up. :D

I do like to go on and play a quick game of drafts, though I completely suck at it, lol, looking forward to when its finally out and things get moving.

It's amusing, even if for only 10 seconds when you see a group of dancers spazzing out in front of the Wipeout HD trailer music.

Running man neeedz more bubbelz!

I think I'm being robbed! I used to have 2 lamps, then one went missing, and now I have none!!!

I wish they'd include a cops and robbers mod, so I could ransack some of your apartments, and spraypaint obscenities on your walls.

On that note, they should allow you to write on your walls with paint :laugh:

I wish they'd include a cops and robbers mod, so I could ransack some of your apartments, and spraypaint obscenities on your walls.

On that note, they should allow you to write on your walls with paint :laugh:

Maybe not quite like that.

But some sort of Blackboard picture thing where we can mess around on, that would be funky, especially for a club house, go in, draw something random "I pwn Soniqstylz :p" and it gets saved, rinse repeat.

You know, for some added fun. :D

Maybe not quite like that.

But some sort of Blackboard picture thing where we can mess around on, that would be funky, especially for a club house, go in, draw something random "I pwn Soniqstylz :p" and it gets saved, rinse repeat.

You know, for some added fun. :D

People sticker my pod in LBP, don't see why I shouldn't be able to go throw paint around people's apartments :p

Although yeah, whiteboards for club houses would be sweet.

Probably cost ?1 for the pens, and 5p a sheet of paper or something but:laugh::

People sticker my pod in LBP, don't see why I shouldn't be able to go throw paint around people's apartments :p

Although yeah, whiteboards for club houses would be sweet.

Probably cost ?1 for the pens, and 5p a sheet of paper or something but:laugh::

LBP really needs a save pod feature, nothing worse than decorating it up super awesome, just so someone can come in a ruin it all, lol.

and ?1 for a pen! jeez, I can get a set of pens for like 50p in cheap places, lol.

maybe something like "50 trophies free pen" "100 trophies picture of pen on a t-shirt&quot:p:p

It's amusing, even if for only 10 seconds when you see a group of dancers spazzing out in front of the Wipeout HD trailer music.

Hey I was one of those people! lol

Then when I got bored with that I decided to be annoying and left my mic on while I played Prodigy on my pc :D

Hey I was one of those people! lol

Then when I got bored with that I decided to be annoying and left my mic on while I played Prodigy on my pc :D

lulz.

N1ghtz, you ever get the icebreaker trophy?

Who needs furniture? I'm away to turn my apartment into an army of bubble machines.

Wonder if there's a limit on how many you can place, let's go see :laugh:

Bubble machines? what am I missing? please tell me! :laugh:

Running man neeedz more bubbelz!

I was also one! Though probably at a different time

Even with someone randomly playing Will Smith - Miami.

Im 1-1 in bowling currently. Bowling is quite fun!

I think I'm being robbed! I used to have 2 lamps, then one went missing, and now I have none!!!

Form what I can work out, you can only use 2 in total or something, I put my trophies in the club room and they went missing from my apartment, same with lamps and tables. I'm guessing you have a limited inventory of each item.

It's OK, I don't know why they went missing, but I have 8 now :)

I didn't see the option to use my trophies!

Edit: What's that sound I keep hearing? Sounds like a cross between a cow bell, and money dropping into a tin!

Edited by DARKFiB3R