juggernaut

colossus

fourth tier is almost everybody else

fifth is (in order)

zangief

dan

servbot

roll

I know it was the same for SF2THDR (lol) but I bought that right away heh. MvC2 didn't have the same dev cycle (or delay cycle) nor did it have some of the huge improvements SF2's new version had. I can connect my other controller, but that's boring when I can't fight myself :D

Still they should have included either a 1 match single player deal limited to the same characters, or a timed multiplayer thing like 1943 had.

Starting to enjoy this game... but .. can someone explain to me how to do the super assist combos?!

Edited by Andrew-DB

Starting to enjoy this game... but .. can someone explain to me how to do the super assist combos?!

to chain supers you just do a super then you just do the super for your next character at anytime duing that super and then you can again cancel that super into the super for your last character

to get all three of your characters to do a super together i think you just need to do half circle forward then both assist buttons

to chain supers you just do a super then you just do the super for your next character at anytime duing that super and then you can again cancel that super into the super for your last character

to get all three of your characters to do a super together i think you just need to do half circle forward then both assist buttons

The game is just crazy most of the time I have no idea on what is going on. I do love getting my ass handed to me buy someone who seems to know what they are doing.

I will restate that I really need a stick to play this.

The game is just crazy most of the time I have no idea on what is going on. I do love getting my ass handed to me buy someone who seems to know what they are doing.

I will restate that I really need a stick to play this.

ya the game basically de-evolved into assist spam so there's a lot going on at the same time

EG review for any of you who care

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/marvel-vs-capcom-2-review

You'll need patience and discipline to restrict yourself to the robust Training Mode, learning the moves, cancels and snapbacks essential to victory, not just for your preferred characters but for those you're likely to face. Experiment with different line-ups, test them against various combinations, keep practicing until you've absorbed as many combos as possible, and then you might be ready to tackle a live opponent. It's like the Karate Kid, only without wax or fence-painting.

The game demands that sort of devotion and investment, but repays it in spades. There's a reason why Marvel vs. Capcom 2 has been so eagerly awaited, and so revered, still being played on the pro-gaming circuit after the best part of a decade. This really is the fighting game evolved to the level of artform, and while mastery can be a long, tough slog, it's also its own reward. There are few fighting games better.

:wub:

My vote goes to them releasing/updating 3rd Strike next :yes:

I want Capcom Vs Snk 2 EO.

I think two characters are missing in this "Character Showcase" video..

Edited by Andrew-DB

anyone know any thing about sf4 updates? like new fighters and such?

Capcom officially said "no" at a conference a few months ago. Game play updates, yes, CE mode updates, yes, but new characters, definitely not.

i only need to see one game play change: nerf sagat :laugh:

Id' say this could change this game a lot.

1. Sagat:

Ultra does less damage, take away his f+roundhouse anti air option.

2. Rufus: Linking ultras off of like 10 different set ups is bad. Remove that option.

3. Take characters like Bison (dictator), who can't link into an ultra and make it possible to do so in an actual situation - all characters can, but they're too situation specific, unlike Rufus who can get his ultra from 9 different options that I know of.

4. Improve Vega (claw) by a lot. Just put some more time into him. He's just awful.

That would make this a great game...

but knowing Capcom's track record...

SF2:WW, Champion, Hyper Fighting, Super, Super Turbo

SF3: NG, Second Impact, Third Strike, Third Strike Upper

SFA: Alpha 1, ALpha 2, Alpha 2 Gold, Alpha 3, Alpha 3 Upper

I think we'll see better updates in Street Fighter 4 v.2

Capcom officially said "no" at a conference a few months ago. Game play updates, yes, CE mode updates, yes, but new characters, definitely not.

man that sucks, would love to see adon/birdy/ and as for sagat nerf? srsly, hes handicap what else u guys wanna take from him?

Yeah, If you have a Twitter, follow capcom_unity for all the updates on what's going on with the competitive SF scene and SFIV.

I agree. CvS2 is better.

EO is terrible. No RCs, stupid one button specials are useless... yeah.

shoryuken.com is full of *******

3S beats them all :p

No lie... I hate that game a lot...

I think it's the worst one of the bunch. Reason: Red Parry.

Second Impact is so much better.

I'm just curious about some fighting game enthusiasts out there. Have any of you gotten into BlazBlue? It's quite interesting. I know the system is VERY unbalanced and odd compared to Street Fighter, but it's still pretty cool.

It's a really good game. It's closer to Guilty Gear than KoF. The engine can be abused a lot, but the combo system is similar to GG where you really can't abuse it THAT much, but the game's inbalanced. In my opinion, it's Guilty Gear done right, but keeping the weird inbalanced system.