[Official] Street Fighter IV & Marvel vs Capcom 2

I just got off work drunk and loc, Will add you once i talk to my probation officer and geting my XBL card. Since we are on the subject, what 3 fighters you use the most?

1. Chun Li > nothing say I ownd you like an ult to bypass your fire-ball and stepping 3/4 of the screen to kick you.

2. Balrog > Time to get paid!

3. El Fruity > b/c pink tights pwnd you.

edit: I think my acct name was dividual or individual, so if u get a messge form one of those its me.

I just got off work drunk and loc, Will add you once i talk to my probation officer and geting my XBL card. Since we are on the subject, what 3 fighters you use the most?

1. Chun Li > nothing say I ownd you like an ult to bypass your fire-ball and stepping 3/4 of the screen to kick you.

2. Balrog > Time to get paid!

3. El Fruity > b/c pink tights pwnd you.

edit: I think my acct name was dividual or individual, so if u get a messge form one of those its me.

I use

1: Ryu/Sakura/Akuma (not because I spam with the attacks, I just love the characters so much)

2: Chun-Li

3: Vega/Viper

Right now my fav is Sakura, she's so awesome :wub:

I can pretty much master all of the others attacks (apart from Guile's and Bison's). I've nailed Guile's Super but still can't pull off his ultra.

Thinking about building my own arcade stick now too, using DarkFibre's guide.

Just unlocked akuma.

For unlocking gouken, i will have to do atleast 2 perfects and 3 ultra finisher. How to do ultra finishers with keyboard? :( :p

I hate to be the party pooper, but that isn't Ryu's special move :( lol

Not special move? :huh:

:rofl: :p :laugh:

Edited by Victor Rambo

lol, sorry vic I believe i would eat you alive on sf4 (was it the recorder or were u runing the game at half speed?) :D and drunk get off of BF1943 sometimes, wana get some matches with you.

lol, sorry vic I believe i would eat you alive on sf4 (was it the recorder or were u runing the game at half speed?) :D

Recorded with Fraps.

I was playing yesterday! Everytime I signed in your were Away (at one stage for 9 hours :o)

o yeah, turns out I had forgoten to turn off my xbox after i was on it. i'm off today so i'll be on all day.

Eidit i see you on!!! HOLD on!

o yeah, turns out I had forgoten to turn off my xbox after i was on it. i'm off today so i'll be on all day.

Eidit i see you on!!! HOLD on!

Damn he is good :p

Just eating lunch just now, I'll be back on soon

block more vic, but gj on the focus. at 1:25 you couldve Ult-combo him as he was falln if you time it out right.

Edit: lol thx man, but I kinda went easy on you. :D But that one round with c-viper was fun, much better with her than I am.

Vic, if I may. I had extensive experience playing SF2, but haven't played 4 but since they seem to be very similar, I think this still applies.

You rely too much on special moves, especially the uppercut. Try learning to use some of the regular attacks, like the kicks & punches. The uppercut opens yourself up too much to counter attacks, which with the super moves, can be devastating as seen in the video! Also you seem to be a little too offensive. Hold back a little, don't always be the one to attack the other, know when the best time to attack is.

And your right, if you wanna get good, tell people not to hold back!

Hehe hopefully next month Sony will announce the price drop, and I can grab a PS3 & SF4. I really wanna see how I am in my old age!

Aw man, LaughingMan is the best Balrog player I've ever fought. Almost impossible to beat him.

Otherwise we are pretty 50/50, maybe more 60/40 :p :laugh: