Bear Travels

if I could have him in July I am travelling to France (Paris) sure he will love eiffal tower :p

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to say I still have him, but I do. My work schedule's been rough and so has the weather. I've got this coming Monday off and the weather forecast looks good, so that should work.

Apologies for the delay. :/

• 3 weeks later...

yea an update would be nice =)

oh and yea, when I first said only in june july or august i totally forgot that i'm actually here any time after that too, so it's fine with me if it arrives after august.

Yer i to am wondering whats going on.

I can only presume busy work schedual or something

You'd be suprised at how long it takes to make a ransom note piece by newspaper piece.

Okay, I need to make a public statement.

Tunafish, I've replied to your PM.

Neowin:

I apologize for the huuuge delay. My schedule has been pretty exhaustive lately and the weather has been absolutely abysmal. I can assure you Ermete is safe here. The weather forecast looks good for this coming Sunday (for the record, we only had 3 days of recorded sunlight the entire month of June), and I have cleared my schedule to head out that day. If I'm unable to make it out on Sunday or the weather changes, I'll send Ermete along to peterish and catch up on round 2.

Again, I truly apologize for the delay. I did not expect to have him this long, and I know everyone (including myself) have been anxiously waiting for this to get going. I will update you all on Sunday (hopefully) with pictures!

Update:

Ermete and I are heading downtown in the morning to explore the city and enjoy the fireworks tomorrow night!

Photos should be up by Monday or Tuesday, but I'll update again when we get home tomorrow night.

Update again:

Ermete and I made it downtown today. It was a very long day. Pics by Tuesday.

YAYS! thats good to hear! Look forward to seeing the pics etc :)

Finally, without any further delay, Ermete's trip to Boston!

Click on the images for their Flickr pages.

Sitting on Boston Common in front of the Massachusetts State House.

3695675862_93a4b1fd43.jpg?v=0

On our way to the pier for a short boat ride, we found a great view of the old Custom House, Boston's first skyscraper.

3694865465_9e27b221b2.jpg?v=0

We had to keep a tight hold on Ermete here at Charleston Navy Yard. I hear he doesn't like to swim.

The USS Constitution is the only wooden vessel still in service with the US Navy.

3695675676_c15d514fd0.jpg?v=0

Our final stop for the day before hunting for a good view of the fireworks--the great dome at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. A lot of great advances happened here. Ermete wished he could have been part of them, but was happy to see it nonetheless!

3695675604_cef917cb0c.jpg?v=0

Ermete will be on his way to peterish by Friday. I'm just waiting for a check to clear in my bank account (so I actually have money to go to the post office) :p