Bear Travels

Right i have just spoken to a few people and i believe this would probs be the better map to follow

Which would put New York first

If you're following the arrows on that map, the first stop from the UK would be Boston (me) and then NY.

Peterish, if you'd rather have it first, that's fine with me.

Is it too late to enter the game yet? I'm sure the bear won't mind a stop in scenic Germany.

Oh, Darn, it's left the UK. If it makes it back around this neck of the woods again, I suspect the bear would enjoy a visit to the emerald isle...

Just started, UK is still in need to be done.

I think you already have someone in Belgium, right? I wouldn't mind having him coming over for a visit!

Well when it's done it's USA and canada tour etc im sure it will be back in the UK, just wanted to get this started etc. As we had hardly anyone for europe, so at the time it made sence to start with the USA

If you want to be included please PM me your country etc and i will add you to the list, don't worry if there is someone doing ya country, ya can still do it :)

The current lineup list is on the first post.

I do have some london ones that i took, need to track them down, they aint the best becuase the weather was not that good, i will get them uploaded soonish.

Looking for more people in europe to do this as well!!

Yeah, I have Ermete here on my desk. I've got Friday and Monday off work and will be heading downtown one of those days.

cant wait to see your pics :p

also make sure you dont feed the bear or put fingers to his mouth since he might bite them :D

Am I next (NY) ?

Yeah, I'll send him over to you as soon as I finish. I'm waiting for the weather to be decent, and this coming Friday is looking good. Rain through the week until then. :/

I'll PM you later in the week.