Bear Travels

can we change the topic status to "Being shipped to peterish" ?

By the way can each person who gets the bear leave some kind of signature on the bear itself? Maybe put a pin on it or something? This will make it more meaningful :)

I have updated the first post to reflect the new shipping

Also feel free to add a little momento from each place or whatever.

I am also working on a small little blog as well for the bear, http://www.beartravels.net

It's a blog written in the style as if the bear is writing it, so if you have the bear and want to join in feel free to PM me what ya want to say, else i will write something.

Any images posted there are copyright original person and there is a link back to where ever they originated from.

I have updated the first post to reflect the new shipping

Also feel free to add a little momento from each place or whatever.

I am also working on a small little blog as well for the bear, http://www.beartravels.net

It's a blog written in the style as if the bear is writing it, so if you have the bear and want to join in feel free to PM me what ya want to say, else i will write something.

Any images posted there are copyright original person and there is a link back to where ever they originated from.

So i arrived in Boston back in April, but then everything went quiet! I thought i was bearnapped, but it would appear my human minder was busy working!

^ Made me laugh. :p

Good idea to create the site Tunafish, do any Staff know about this? Might be cool to see if anymore members would contribute, to make this an even bigger trip for Ermete! :D Or at least to have this thread Pinned!

peterish those pics are very nice! Thanks for doing this :)

Would ya mind writing some kind of blog posting etc for the bearblog? Just PM me what ya want posted etc.

Don't worry all copyright is respected etc

I got no problem with it as it's currently over in the USA, just depends how it effects the line up. Just no offence i dont know the USA much. So i suppose it should be ok

After discussing it with Chronopoulos we think this is a good idea, as it can go from there to canada :)

Edited by tunafish

I'd also love to get in on this. Waterloo is a town of education, and and sandwiched between failed industry (Kitchener), and Mennonites (Woolwich Township). Hell, it's the future home of Stephen Hawking, lol. Geographically, it would work great either immediately before/after the Toronto stop.

Or, if he comes to me during the last week of August, I can take him north of the Arctic Circle with me to see what northern hydrology research is all about! :D

Hey guys glad yall liked the pics. And no it wasn't me donig the handjob, it was my GF :)

I'm going to PM Cyplex as he is the next logical stop. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Or, if he comes to me during the last week of August, I can take him north of the Arctic Circle with me to see what northern hydrology research is all about! :D

That sounds awesome... how long until you get back though?

Hey guys glad yall liked the pics. And no it wasn't me donig the handjob, it was my GF :)

I'm going to PM Cyplex as he is the next logical stop. Correct me if I'm wrong?

That sounds awesome... how long until you get back though?

I'm in the Yukon from the 31st to September 12th, so would be able to ship him out on the 13/14th.

Ok I'm shipping it to Cyplex currently. When he is done I suggest shipping to Napalm Frog (arctic) ?

Please update thread status :)

wow forgot about this for a while. checked back and happy to see pictures coming in.

In case I forget about this again, whoever's going to be mailing it to me please PM me when you get the bear :)