so far:

US of A: 11

Canada: 4

EU&UK: 2

Aussie: 2

Asia: 1

Mexiico: 1

Well if anyone is willing to send to Honduras, Central America, count me in :D

Well thanks people for singing up! Entrys for Part 1 are closed however if you still want to enter im sure we can fit you into Part 2 :) Which will start as soon as Part 1 is over.

All we need to do is an updated transport list etc with what we have got, if someone wants to do that, that would be a good help as no offence i dont really know much about USA states and distances between them etc.

The final chosen name was Ermete.

I would like to see more people. I think once the pics start rolling in, then it'll draw some more interest.

Does anyone think it'd maybe be a good idea to create a pics forum that is locked to only the people that participate? That way we limit who posts. We could put a link on the front page for new people to join the list? Once you're on the list, you can then post to the forum. Read-only for the rest? Is that even possible?

Thoughts?

AND...when will the first pics of Ermete start rolling in?

I would like to see more people. I think once the pics start rolling in, then it'll draw some more interest.

Does anyone think it'd maybe be a good idea to create a pics forum that is locked to only the people that participate? That way we limit who posts. We could put a link on the front page for new people to join the list? Once you're on the list, you can then post to the forum. Read-only for the rest? Is that even possible?

Thoughts?

AND...when will the first pics of Ermete start rolling in?

Just make a flickr group and only allow invited people to submit. o_O

oh hey so i just noticed that there's a dot in HK

in that case I could do both Vancouver and Beijing if:

a) you guys don't mind me having the bear for a little longer than usual

b) I receive the bear at around the 22th of April

I can take pics of Vancouver, bring it with me to Beijing, take pics there, then ship it off to Hong Kong.

otherwise my original offer (Vancouver in Jun-Aug) still stands :)

Edited by primexx

It might take a little while to work out a schedule. In any case, the first stop should be Nicholas-c (UK). If tunafish is ok with it, let's ship the bear over to Nicholas asap and get this ball rolling!

Woo? :p i will have to know the date a little ahead (2 weeks) so i can organize transport to my destination :p

Yea of course. I guess tunafish can work it out with ya.

Well im not bothered wher eit goes first, if someone would not mind doing a world kinda basic posting list, like we had a few pages back, as im useless with working out states in america etc.

I was thinking post it to the USA first as thats where the most people are, then while thats going on anyone in europe can submit their name and be added to the europe leg etc.

Or unless i post it to the one person in europe and they post it onwards to the USA or whatever.

Well, I say send it to West coast US, Work down the coast, over to east coast (Stopping in main land) working up the coast over to EU, Back to UK for finish ?

Well, I say send it to West coast US, Work down the coast, over to east coast (Stopping in main land) working up the coast over to EU, Back to UK for finish ?

Sounds good. One suggestion though: maybe we could give it to the HK & Australia ppl first?

Sounds good. One suggestion though: maybe we could give it to the HK & Australia ppl first?

Forgot about that >.< Doh' Yeah,

UK -> East coast -> West coast -> Hong kong/etc -> Aussieland -> europe -> UK ?

Stopping on the way of course

Okie dokie, sounds good man!

If we're starting with east coast, it's gonna have to be: Mr. Chronopolous - Boston, or me, Peterish - New York City.

So are we starting with USA first then? Then waiting on more people in europe etc?

As i want to get this posted soon as :) I will be uploading my attempt at photos lol