Bear Travels

i already have a place planned for taking the photo. its going to be exciting.

Well, I say send it to West coast US, Work down the coast, over to east coast (Stopping in main land) working up the coast over to EU, Back to UK for finish ?

I'm starting to think some people just don't believe Canada exists..lol

I'm sure our neighbors to the North would love a crack at it.

Any Canadian's want it, eh?

bubbabyte, buddy they offered...no one replied so.....i dont think it exists... :D

where in aus is it going..?

bubbabyte, buddy they offered...no one replied so.....i dont think it exists... :D

where in aus is it going..?

Last i checked there was 4 canadians on that list.. including sin-ergy that just posted above...lol

so when we refer to the east coast or west coast.. i'm assuming (hoping) that includes canada as well..lol

I just noticed this thread as I've been traveling for work for a while. Too bad because I've just returned from working in Japan for two weeks. A pic from outside the Imperial Palace or even from Akihabara would have been cool.

Forgot about that >.< Doh' Yeah,

UK -> East coast -> West coast -> Hong kong/etc -> Aussieland -> europe -> UK ?

Stopping on the way of course

What about Mexico?

Yer sorry i just been very busy at work :(

Anyway i need to know roughly where i am sending this to first. I dont mean to sound like an idiot or anything but my knowledge of the USA states and distances is not that good, so if someone could help doing a USA postage list for a logical order would be a great help, as i want toship this by the end of the week.

Really, it's going to have to criss-cross North America. I'd say keep it North first. UK to Newfoundland or some other Canadian east coast province, then ship it across Quebec to Ontario because we have some Torontonians. Keep it going west and I volunteer to take it in Winnipeg and if there isn't response across the prairies, I'll take it a little of the way across and then ship it to the volunteer from Vancouver. He can send it down to Seattle and have it make it's way back across to the east coast, only this time meandering through the states. It hits the UK and Europe on the east coast again, and see if it can't make it's way across the mainland, (some how around China) and over to Oz! It's really not hard when you draw a line.

Really, it's going to have to criss-cross North America. I'd say keep it North first. UK to Newfoundland or some other Canadian east coast province, then ship it across Quebec to Ontario because we have some Torontonians. Keep it going west and I volunteer to take it in Winnipeg and if there isn't response across the prairies, I'll take it a little of the way across and then ship it to the volunteer from Vancouver. He can send it down to Seattle and have it make it's way back across to the east coast, only this time meandering through the states. It hits the UK and Europe on the east coast again, and see if it can't make it's way across the mainland, (some how around China) and over to Oz! It's really not hard when you draw a line.

Woah...where did that come from. Brian, you gotta wait for the next list :pinch: sorry.

In any case, a few posts back we decided to start with East Coast US. Which would be either Mr. Chronopolous - Boston, or me, Peterish - New York City. Let's just go with Boston first! (why not? :D)

I don't mean to sound selfish, but this is just the way I see it since no one else seems to be posting ideas...

Tunafish, if that's ok with you, please PM with Chronopolous and see if you can work it out. Woohoo!!!!!!

Well would someone mind working out a logical list of where its going for each location in the USA. Then once we have a posting list i can start shipping it. As we ideally need to know where its going etc

I've looked through the current volunteer list and made a possible order. I did my best to make it flow evenly around the world.

London - tunafish and mumbles

Belgium - XerXis

Spain - littleneutrino

Boston - Mr. Chronopolous

New York - Peterish

Toronto - o0moonman0o

Minnesota - t_r_nelson

Kansas City - Marshalus

Kansas - djlegion

Texas - Al-Mann

California - crazzy88ss

Hong Kong - sundayx

Australia - -T-

I made that up a while ago (and posted it on the first page). If we go with the USA first, it would be me, and then NY, up to Toronto, down to Minnesota, Kansas City, and Kansas, south to Texas, west to California, and then off to either Asia or Europe (Asia would make the most sense from California).

this route probably makes more sense.

now, there are a few distant international shipments, is everyone who'll be doing one such shipment ok with the likely higher cost?

this could go in either direction, although if it's going right first then it might arrive in Vancouver too early. . . I could do any time after may, not just till August

Also, it might be more convenient to switch the order of me (Vancouver) and Victoria, doesn't concern me either way.

Edited by primexx