[Official] ArmA 2 (PC) , Q2+ 2009

Wow Boz that looks amazing. But I have better.

You can play as Goats and Chickens (and various other animals in armoury mode). Oh yesh. It's cool running around as a goat. Too bad he can't strafe :( He'd make a good soldier.

Goat

arma2%202009-07-06%2002-01-35-01.png

Chicken

arma2%202009-07-06%2002-02-41-77.png

^

Isn't that Fade? (the anti piracy system)

:/

I'll download the demo tomorrow, was too busy tonight.

Nope. It's the armoury :) Not sure if it was included in the demo :(

Fair enough :laugh:

It's just a few pages back I heard someone saying the anti piracy system turns you into animals and stuff lol.

Fair enough :laugh:

It's just a few pages back I heard someone saying the anti piracy system turns you into animals and stuff lol.

Oh, no, this is me choosing to me an animal :p

Goat > Plane xD

There's actually missions for when you a chicken to avoid being shot by the poachers.

There's actually missions for when you a chicken to avoid being shot by the poachers.

:laugh:

Downloading the demo just now, should have some impressions in a few hours.

there are hidden gems like 3D editor (unfinished will be improved over time), 2D editor modules (ambient dynamic life,civilians,traffic,combat,objectives etc), mission templates (SP/MP for easy mission make) and much more :) 64-128 player servers already appearing ... qualite mods ...

A new developer's diary has been released, this time focusing on the Basics of the Mission Editor;

And an honourable mention for the first for the first episode, focusing on Basic Controls, in case anyone missed it;

So I finally played the demo the other night and enjoyed it, I'll post more detail impressions later I'm away down the pub.

This will most likely be a title I get, as I mentioned earlier I loved OP. I probably will however suck at MP, as I was pretty crap at OP, but that didn't take away from my enjoyment (dieing a lot).

So I finally played the demo the other night and enjoyed it, I'll post more detail impressions later I'm away down the pub.

This will most likely be a title I get, as I mentioned earlier I loved OP. I probably will however suck at MP, as I was pretty crap at OP, but that didn't take away from my enjoyment (dieing a lot).

Just find a decent server, perhaps even a clan and do some proper mil-sim matches, then the game really shines - Not just standard "Counter-strike" deathmatch or whatever multiplayer modes you prefer.

So when is the game coming out in North America anyway? The full thing's been sitting (paused) in my download queue for weeks now, but I've been resisting the temptation. I'd rather own the real thing, but I'm not gonna wait forever...(I will buy it, one way or another, I'm just getting ****ed at the wait...)

So when is the game coming out in North America anyway? The full thing's been sitting (paused) in my download queue for weeks now, but I've been resisting the temptation. I'd rather own the real thing, but I'm not gonna wait forever...(I will buy it, one way or another, I'm just getting ****ed at the wait...)

CZ June 17, 2009

EU June 19, 2009

Steam June 26, 2009

NA July 20, 2009

AU August 20, 2009

Okay...so it's supposedly been released in North America over a week and a half ago...not only am I still not seeing it on store shelves, I don't even see it on any web site.

Whaddup, yo?

^ Steam..it's been available since June.

Steam is not even a contender. Call me a traditionalist, but I either get a CD/DVD for my money, or they don't get a sale--end of story.

Steam is not even a contender. Call me a traditionalist, but I either get a CD/DVD for my money, or they don't get a sale--end of story.

Did you know? Steam sales grow by almost 100% every year. That definitely tells you something, eh? Anyway, I recall an article stating that the game would be available in stores on the 7th of July. It's the 2nd of August so you should be able to find it. I'm not sure if it's available elsewhere (like Canada).