Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

lol i guess you were right lucky you but noone has completed it yet :D

no luck involved, logical thinking only and not listening to 6546 rumors.

6 at 99.1%, that looks to be the "new" cutoff point... hrmmm... oh well, at least I/we have this much, won't be a big hassle to get that last .9% at some point I suppose. Bleh...

how come the Russians get the first leak for them to leak to the rest of the world?

isn't there KGB gone long time a go?

6 at 99.1%, that looks to be the "new" cutoff point... hrmmm... oh well, at least I/we have this much, won't be a big hassle to get that last .9% at some point I suppose. Bleh...

If the uploader doesn't complete this, then how are the parts already downloaded merged with another 7077 torrent that completes?

how come the Russians get the first leak for them to leak to the rest of the world?

isn't there KGB gone long time a go?

Prob becuz they are the piracy capital of the world.

Their President is KGB.

Frontpages even give you the directions by descriptive words to even know where to find the builds. Example Wzor or the .RU sites like djforum, all have been posted on frontpages.

Example!!!

https://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/04/06/w...-escrow-reached

We have to be accurate in our reporting so we source where the information is obtained from but do not link as you can see from the article you posted.

ok, availability is growing up. now showing 90.8 and increasing. too bad I'm just starting at 27%.

See I got nothing better to do than make short, crappy quality youtube videos about build 7077 lol.

@mystmaster23: I don't have the full download, I just extracted the setup file from what I had downloaded. I'm stuck at 89.7% =/.

your setup.exe shows a date of april 5th, where mine (the same one everyone else seems to be getting on here, is dated april 4th)

????

Exactly. So everyone please be kind and rewind. Oh and don't post warez!.

that was a terrible movie.

Are you drunk?

I wish I was... Anyone seeing anything higher than 89,7% ?

it looks like its started trickling down. im at 90% now, and the the 89.7's are slowing changing into 90% as well.

your setup.exe shows a date of april 5th, where mine (the same one everyone else seems to be getting on here, is dated april 4th)

????

that was a terrible movie.

it looks like its started trickling down. im at 90% now, and the the 89.7's are slowing changing into 90% as well.

Yep, seems to be going the right way now.. I see other seeders at 93.2 and going up..! Finally!

Now's a good time for the x64 leak..! :laugh:

I don't believe anyone is being 'arrogant' or ungrateful.

As a rule of thumb, if you're gonna share something, you should do it 100 percent, and not leave your peers hanging in limbo. No one is asking the original uploader to seed to a thousand users... The great thing about bit torrent is you only need to seed until a few people have it, then you (as the original uploader) can disappear into the limelight if you so desire...

I'm sorry, but this so-called distribution "plan" is unacceptable and is violation of P2P etiquette. If the original uploader wanted to share this to a selected few, he/she should have setup her own private FTP and have those users access the content from there.

please remove head from ass then speak

Ps who's rule is that ?