Windows 7 Build 7077 Due Today/Tonight

SO

Windows 7 build 7077 really works with the latest norton Internet Sec 2009??

I have to know becaouse i just have the latest version of the NIS and i cant downgrade them

SO

Windows 7 build 7077 really works with the latest norton Internet Sec 2009??

I have to know becaouse i just have the latest version of the NIS and i cant downgrade them

Do you really have to use NIS? There are other anti-virus solutions which work with Windows 7. Some of them free, like Avira AntiVir Personal.

I HAVE ONE YEAR VALID NIS 09 LICENSE!!!

SO I HAVE TO KNOW THE LATEST VERSTION WORKS FINE WITH WIN 7!!!

So the latest NIS WORKS OR NOT??

See the post above yours: NAV 09 works fine, so NIS 09 ought to work as well.

Hint: Using CAPS is frowned upon as yelling.

will you please stop whining, yes it works, now go and have fun with it!

and don't use an internal beta as your main OS (which it seems you want to do) if you don't know what you are doing

Please refrain from using caps, it can be annoying as it is web-speak for shouting.

I'm sure other users will answer you too if you ask nicely :yes:

Looking forward to installing it too. Any other improvements besides what's mentioned a few post above mine? :)

Information from WZOR:

We can not verify the status of RC Escrow build. Nevertheless, there is a newer build and is not in the main line as follows: 70780090406-1758, so it is only a divination is this build a RC Escrow or not RC Escrow.

sorry for translation:)

so after all that whining and bitching it turns out that the seeder purposely stopped at 90% to get it up to speed. after they noticed it's going well (3hours later) they continued (from the green demon). Hope to see the x64 soon.

She didn't have to drive through the Tundra to get her burned out NIC after all.....

Edited by starless.bible.black

Well, I woke to 100% so I'm happy with it. I woulda been ranting if I woke to undone. I know its at least an 8 hour diff where that first came from, which in turn means it was bed time there about the time we all got stuck like chuck, lol. Its the evening there now and most everyone should be done.

Does anyone know if the theme functionality is fixed in terms of setting up a theme style and saving it, only to have it replaced by a default one? (i.e., when you setup a desktop background shuffle, it works until your PC sleeps or something happens when it reverts back to the non-shuffled state)

Win 7 is BETA software. If you want it to be 100% working go back to Vista or XP, since it's made and tested on these platforms.

Geezzz....

Take a xanax or something, there's no need to spaz out and post every few minutes asking if Norton works.

:laugh:

And has anyone installed it on netbook? Hoping that in this build boot screen shows up :p

Why on earth do these people leak via bittorent? They can upload ultra fast to usenet without giving away who they are.

Also, people can download ultra fast from usenet as well. It's a win-win situation! Seems like these leaks are leaked by very unprofessional people who just got their hands on something to great for them :)

Edited by Dannydeman

Why on earth do these people via bittorent? They can upload ultra fast to usenet without giving away who they are.

Also, people can download ultra fast from usenet as well. It's a win-win situation! Seems like these leaks are leaked by very unprofessional people who just got their hands on something to great for them :)

Not everyone has Premium usenet to get ultra fast speeds my ISP usenet is capped at 200kbs... I got it off a torrent at 1.14MB per sec. So for some people torrents are just faster. But ya your not as exposed on Usnet.

how can i go about installing this 7077 build?

plz correct me if any of my steps are wrong

- use vista's partition tool to create a new partition

- Mount image

- install to newly created partition

There are tons of very cheap usenet providers if you want high speeds. Most of them offer a free period for a few days/week(s). Also, for 7 euro's a month you get 12 SSL connections, 20+mbit and a retention of 150+ days..

In the Netherlands downloading anything from usenet is 100% legal, since you don't share when downloading.

but why does the leak always happens from russia!?!?!?!

Because in Russia, they don't prosecute individuals who break the law...unless the crime harms the government or high ranking government officials.

what a night last night, meh.

can anyone confirm if "Guest Mode" formerly known as "PC Safeguard" has been included back in this build? It should be in the user accounts menu but only appears when you create a standard user. it wasn't in 7068 and I really give this feature a good use.

Why on earth do these people leak via bittorent? They can upload ultra fast to usenet without giving away who they are.

I have wondered about this, I am sure with Vista there was leaks all the time on usenet. never thought i'd use a torrent app after using usenet.

edit. or maybe it was XP?