What are you reading right now?

Prime Witness - Steve Martini

Before that I read a few more of Steve's books and re-read the Bourne Identity by Robert Ludum (I have the Bourne Triliogy in both book and dvd :D)

Well what did you think?

Currently reading Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer..

Loved it, made me laught a lot of times.

Anyone here use ereaders? I'm thinking between the Nook and the Kindle 2. Both have their pros and cons.

Any opinions on this matter?

I have a Nook and I love it, it has many advantages over other e-readers, such as ability to read .pdf and .epub formats and it has free wi-fi, read my review HERE

I'm currently using my Nook to read "1984" by George Orwell

These are the books I hope to get through buy the end of the year...

10062010083.jpg

Im reading Peter Kays book at the moment.

• Like 1

Thomas Mann - Joseph the Provider, and of course, there's always Faulkner for a breather. I really like the Clive Cussler books; prose isn't great, but the stories are fun.

Schaduw van de wind by Carlos ruiz zafon or something like that

Original title: La sombra del viento

pic: 57959-566c009491556086df8d4a9a89596bdc.jpg

Adrian Tchaikovsky - Salute the Dark - Book 4 of the Shadows of Apt series.

I've been slowly reading this the last few weeks. It just has yet to grab me like the first 3 books. It might be because I'm only able to read a bit at a time too though, I usually am able to dive into my books at work, but I changed contracts so I can't read at work anymore (yet I can browse the net, go figure)

9781849162753.jpg

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest by Stieg Larsson

Its a good thriller, as are the other two books in the series that precedes this (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl who Played with Fire). The only problem is that in each book, the first one-third is wasted waiting for the story to start. The first 7 or 8 chapters could easily be cut down to 2 or 3 chapters without affecting the story in any way.