[Official] inFAMOUS

Neowin Karma  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Your first playthrough/only playthrough, what will you pick?

• Good :-D
    • Evil >:|

I am really enjoying it, really need the gliding ability though. One issue I have is getting some of the electric shards and the auto grappling feature, other than that its great.

My Special Edition has been dispatched. :D

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for InFamous Special Edition is now being processed subject to successful payment being taken from your credit card when it is dispatched. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive InFamous Special Edition, and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

I played the demo and thought it was fairly fun but nothing stood out to me as a day 1 purchase so I'll probably end up getting it once it's cheaper.

Hows everyone finding it then.. loving it? living up to your thoughts?!

I'm enjoying it but am getting slightly concerned at the missions - they feel similar.

However, I'm only up to the part where the fountain gets poisoned so perhaps things will spice up in the coming missions.

How many stunts have you guys done anyway?

Done 8 so far, stuck on the stunt to finish an airborne opponent off with a melee attack. Can't seem to manage it :'(

I am enjoying the game a lot, got some good time with it last night.

I think the missions and side missions are not as repetitive as Assassins Creed.

My Favorite Side Mission so far was Having some guy photograph you doing certain tasks

Game is great so far, and unlocking more abilities now, loving the glide and the zoom (sniper) ability.

Done 8 so far, stuck on the stunt to finish an airborne opponent off with a melee attack. Can't seem to manage it :'(

Huh? I've done this loads purely by accident - I just chase the Reaver on the top of the building and start a melee combo while they're near the edge - final hit generally connects as they're falling off the building.

I'm enjoying it but am getting slightly concerned at the missions - they feel similar.

However, I'm only up to the part where the fountain gets poisoned so perhaps things will spice up in the coming missions.

How many stunts have you guys done anyway?

ive done 11 so far. (all by acident, haven't been trying)

im up to the part, where the bus has just been put ontop of the hospital

Well finally finished the game, story side at least. The twist at the end was really surprising.

Also not surprising was that there will be inFamous 2 in the near future.

Uncharted 2 Beta codes are now live on Shopto.net, in My account there is a new tab Codes :D I got one, see you there on the 3rd.

Huh? I've done this loads purely by accident - I just chase the Reaver on the top of the building and start a melee combo while they're near the edge - final hit generally connects as they're falling off the building.

Ahh generally I just blow the crap out of people with lightning / (the ability you activate with A), managed to achieve it randomly while facing the guy with the rocket launcher after you try and work out what happened to Dwayne.

Got my code today :)

Got my Special Edition today and I have got quite far (35%) and I am enjoying it so much. I have just completed the mission where you open the bridge to the second island. I have also done loads of side missions. :D

Ahh generally I just blow the crap out of people with lightning / (the ability you activate with A), managed to achieve it randomly while facing the guy with the rocket launcher after you try and work out what happened to Dwayne.

Got my code today :)

I got my code yesterday, game email them to you. :)

enjoying the storyline so far :)....

i haven't done any side missions yet, im just sticking to the main line story for the moment.

Can you make it back to the first island from the second island? Or do I need to progress further through the story? Only just made it to the second island.

Can you make it back to the first island from the second island? Or do I need to progress further through the story? Only just made it to the second island.

There will be a mission early on in the second island that'll open up a path back to the first island.

Finally got my copy, off to play it literally right now...

There will be a mission early on in the second island that'll open up a path back to the first island.

Excellent, cleared about 2/3 of the side missions and moved to the second island before I finished the rest, didn't want to have to play it al over again so I could get the trophy, though I will be playing again for the evil trophy :)

I haven't had a ton of time, but I started doing side missions and shard hunting and haven't got back to the main story in a few hours, getting back to that this afternoon.