PSP GO Reveal

Most people who bought a PSP, bought it with the home-brew piracy scene in the back of their mind.

Fixed that for you :p

I know what you're saying but the PSP was as good as dead until Sony provided developers with a more secure way of providing software support. Also a way of providing cheaper $5-10 games, you'll see a ton of them incoming now, much like the games on PSN for the PS3 right now.

For the last year almost, PSP has been moving hardware, no software, that's because developers were dropping support all over the place due to piracy.

When you force people's hands with good hardware and good software but no option to pirate, many will buy. Just look at the PS3 right now, no pirate out there can do anything at all in regards to playing pirated games, they have to buy the games if they want them (or rent them at least).

Edited by Audioboxer

Let there be more games is all I can say, that's whats going to save the PSP; have you seen the DS and its gaming library? It's phenominal

$249.99. That 16GB internal memory is really going to drive the price up. I'd be really surprised if it's under $200.

Ahahaha!! I was dead on. $249!!

Just listening to the 1up podcast and they agreed that the $250 pricing is ridiculous and WAYYY outta whack. I think Garnett also said it was the ugliest portable in a while haha.

Just listening to the 1up podcast and they agreed that the $250 pricing is ridiculous and WAYYY outta whack. I think Garnett also said it was the ugliest portable in a while haha.

250$ is ridiculously out of touch with the market. 199$ would be a bit more realistic...

If they improve the music management I'll get one and dump my Zune just for the extra gaming goodness. If not, well... ZuneHD is around the same time frame.