The Short Lived Free One Year Subscription To TechNet Has Ended

i don't understand how you can make the assumption the accounts will be invalid from tomorrow from that information, yes we can see the public were not supposed to get them, but can you confirm microsoft is aware of the problem and plans to remove all the accounts that have been created since the leak.

Im getting as many keys as I possibly can, lol.

There's a part of me that hopes that MS disables every key generated since this was discovered.

This method is about 3 weeks old and people doing it early on reported that their accounts were disabled a day later. (Google)

I can't be sure if they simply deactivate the subscription or if they remove the keys entirely, have to wait and see hey?

I think some people are just bitter because they got in or are a paid subscriber and don't like this as much MS. Chill people, why the rage at people who are using this? Also why would it matter if my account gets disabled tomorrow? Its not like I can't just sign up again lol

Chill people, why the rage at people who are using this?.

I'm not raging. I just don't understand why people feel the need to spam the key servers for tons of keys. Grab a handful at most for each product you're interested in and then GTFO.

I remember I used to spam for Opera keys (when they had the free keys promotion) then the next day, they made the browser absolutely free, rendering the keys useless. So much for effort for nothing :( lol.

I'm not raging. I just don't understand why people feel the need to spam the key servers for tons of keys. Grab a handful at most for each product you're interested in and then GTFO.

Plus, it looks pretty idiotic when someone posts a screenshot showing a request for a key for Vista Home Basic N.

Is it actually possible to still do the survey? Would love to keep my TechNet account for when Windows 7 is out.

Hmmm.... waiting for that confirmation e-mail...

You don't need the confirmation e-mail, you just activate your account using the number they give you on the receipt page, to activate your account.

You don't need the confirmation e-mail, you just activate your account using the number they give you on the receipt page, to activate your account.

:o done.

Well, gona go back to school to continue exams!

EDIT: awesome, awesome, awesome!

This is great imo :) And i'm not too bothered if my account is deactivated after 24hrs, I've got a few things off it so far, and keys for them all apart from 1 (but I can't get any more keys atm 'cause it just gives an error)