The Short Lived Free One Year Subscription To TechNet Has Ended

WHOO!! got my keys and access now :) sweet, finally i can put my 50mb line to some decent use rofl

does anyone else get an error when trying to get a key? :(

yeah i do been getting a error for office 2007

ok, so is this legit and we do surveys, or some weird glitch/exploit/employee havok?

normally you pay $380 and you get access to ALL of this software?!

like...for $380 everyone in my house could be using windows 7 and office 2007 etc....

No, TechNet licenses are not just for people who want to install software in their home and use it on their computers. If you read carefully the license agreement and terms of use, this is not for a production environment. In other words, you can't just install it on your home PCs for your family and the like. It is for IT Professionals who need to evaluate software before recommending it and installing it on their companies computers.

hmm i seem to be getting that error when trying any key request. :(
Not the keys, or software. Just access.

I can't get product keys for Office 2007 *cryiz

does anyone else get an error when trying to get a key? :(

Same here :cry:

Hey guys, if you can't get a key try this: click on the key you want and get the error. at the top of the page click "product keys".

Look for the product you wanted a key for, see if it gave you a key. It did for me.

Edited by Blackhood

Works great! Thanks fellow aussie. It works. But the problem is the Download and Product keys are greyed out. :(

"You are not authorized to view the product keys." when I click Product keys link.

Hmm, try windows xp or vista. are they greyed out?

EDIT: I see what you did there. Did you save the recipt page? You need to do these two things:

1. Sign In: Visit the TechNet Subscriptions Benefits Portal (you may be prompted to re-sign in using your Windows Live ID).

2. Register: You will be required to enter your first name, last name, e-mail address (exactly as they appear in your "Ship to" information) and Benefit Access Number: XXXXXXXXXX and accept the license terms.

3. Access Benefits: Once you have completed the registration, you will be able to access your online benefits, including Subscriber Downloads from the TechNet Subscriptions Management page. Each time you visit you will sign in using your Windows Live ID.