WWDC '09

Did he seriously just say Windows 7 is exactly like Vista? Wow... arrogance... pretty lame Apple.
I support Apple, but things like this really get to me about this company. They want to be the best and get more consumers, which is fine, but this out right bashing and arrogance really has to stop.

The QT icon has changed again - different to the banners. It now has a more "Marbled" look. :p

wwdc2009-225.jpg

I support Apple, but things like this really get to me about this company. They want to be the best and get more consumers, which is fine, but this out right bashing and arrogance really has to stop.

+1

Did he seriously just say Windows 7 is exactly like Vista? Wow... arrogance... pretty lame Apple.

I don't think he did. He said that there's still a chaotic DLL library, there's still registry, etc. etc.

---

Snow Leopard looks so awesome on performance's side. I'm really dying to get it, I thought about getting a new iMac soon, but since I didn't manage to find a job, I guess Snow Leopard will make a certain compromise between price and speed!

Snow Leopard has half the footprint of Leopard, amounting to 6GB in savings and 45% faster installs.

Very nice (Y)

Sept. feels so long away though :(

August 7 date on this slide. What can that mean?

wwdc2009-298.jpg

No doubt iPhone will be at the end, I'll just come back when it's finished, thanks

Windows 7: This ain't no Vista boy.. No Vista! I'm built on the newer technologies of Vista and incorporate similar technologies..

Windows 7: This ain't no Vista boy.. No Vista! I'm built on the newer technologies of Vista and incorporate similar technologies..

Win7 is a slimmer Win Vista, just like Snow Leopard is an improved Leopard