WWDC '09

^I checked it but it didn't show a lot, I was hoping for like a demo seeing it live, but anyhow thanks.

10a380.jpg

That's the WWDC preview, right? Just a matter of time before it gets leaked...

Also, is that likely to be the final version? Is it considered an RC?

That's the WWDC preview, right? Just a matter of time before it gets leaked...

Also, is that likely to be the final version? Is it considered an RC?

I thought Sneaux Leopard was Gold.

Or was that iPhone 3.0? Hmm... I think 3.0 is gold.

I thought Sneaux Leopard was Gold.

Or was that iPhone 3.0? Hmm... I think 3.0 is gold.

The iPhone OS 3.0 GM (gold master) has been leaked, meaning it's the same one that will be released on June 17.

I don't think this Snow Leopard build is RTM, but my guess it's at least an RC build.

The iPhone OS 3.0 GM (gold master) has been leaked, meaning it's the same one that will be released on June 17.

I don't think this Snow Leopard build is RTM, but my guess it's at least an RC build.

As VP said on the keynote its "near final".It pretty much has everything we'll see in Gold and i doubt there will be any major changes

Rogers is hands down the worst? dont get me wrong, the situation in canada with 3 year contracts is pretty brutal, but with rogers at least we were able to use any voice only or voice and data to get the iphone 3G at a subsidized price. I spend around $55/month cdn including good voice plan, features & 6GB of data that can be used for tethering.. dont forget MMS either.. I dont see how I could be worse off than spending $70 usd with AT&T w/o tethering or texts..

Yes, maybe I exaggerated my statement a little bit.

However, I've been on Rogers for many years and they're service never changes. Whether your signing your first contract with them, or your 3rd contract with them, they still treat you horribly. I renewed my contract and was upgraded to a new phone, only to find a new SIM card in the mail too. When I phoned to figure out why I had a new SIM, I was told that my old number was being cut off unless I wanted to pay monthly for both numbers.

I told them to **** off and was told that I owed them a cheque for the remainder of the 3-year renewal I had "agreed" upon. Here in Canada, its almost like a monopoly if you ask me. Bell sucks, Teles sucks, Fido was great and Rogers bought them out.

Anyone got a good version of the new QuickTime logo?

EDIT: Nvm, found a good one! :)

Mind sharing it?

Anyone got a good version of the new QuickTime logo?

EDIT: Nvm, found a good one! :)

Mind sharing it?

Rogers is hands down the worst? dont get me wrong, the situation in canada with 3 year contracts is pretty brutal, but with rogers at least we were able to use any voice only or voice and data to get the iphone 3G at a subsidized price. I spend around $55/month cdn including good voice plan, features & 6GB of data that can be used for tethering.. dont forget MMS either.. I dont see how I could be worse off than spending $70 usd with AT&T w/o tethering or texts..

+1

AT&T is the worst. There in store are not only ignorant, their useless as well. What kind of company gives retail sellers the ability to create contracts but not the ability to cancel them!

I canceled my contract with them and about 3 months later got a nasty message from a credit agency that I owed them a little over $100. After investigating a little, I found out the charge was to a number I didn?t own. After 5+ call trying to get them to drop the charge and getting nowhere, I sent them a letter telling them to provide the contract with that number with my signature on it or shut up. I guess they figured out their mistake because sent me a letter telling me my balance was zero a week later.

• 2 weeks later...