WWDC '09

I think so.

On to Sneaux Leopard

It's already got the screen? That's good then. Could have done with the SD card slot on there too!

OS X Leopard is the best selling software Apple has ever released. Users and press love it; best OS written for vast majority of consumers. Sharp contrast to Vista.

Prepare to feel the wrath of the Microsoft fans, Bertrand Serlet!

I'm happy they didn't completely overhaul the AluBooks, still happy I bought it when it first came out :p

Bring on OSX!

It is disappointing that they have to wheel this guy out every time banging the same drum. Tell us why OSX is great - not why Vista or 7 are bad!!

It is disappointing that they have to wheel this guy out every time banging the same drum. Tell us why OSX is great - not why Vista or 7 are bad!!

+1

Wow, I was thinking about purchasing a new iMac, but I guess I will suffice with a 13" MBP :D

I hope they say "shipping today" to Snow Leopard, because I am going to be all over that puppy.

So now a $1200 computer and a loaded ~$2800 real Macbook Pro share the name, unibody enclosure, and most features. It's ridiculous.

There are major differences between a BMW 1-Series and a 7-Series, why doesn't Apple offer a truly high end and upscale lineup?

Will this keynote be available on Apple's website for streaming later on? I think I want to turn off the computer and save the excitement for a proper video :)

Safari 4 final available today!

Will this keynote be available on Apple's website for streaming later on? I think I want to turn off the computer and save the excitement for a proper video :)

Safari 4 final available today!

Yeah, later on.

More speeeed

And on to Quicktime

Hmm The new lower prices had me set on making my next notebook an apple until i saw the windows 7 bashing. why must they put energy into bashing microsoft? I would like to see a study done on if that effects their sales. Even the smallest bit.

i left the windows OS behind about a year ago and i am happy with OS X, but kinda bothers me how they keep bashing at vista and 7, i want more info about OSX, don't care about MS OS anymore.