BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

I never said the parents weren't demented by accepting the money and letting him get away with it. Doesn't change what he did.

i reakon he was guilty however i do not think it was as the media portray it. he didnt have a childhood and therefore i don't think he learnt all the boundries and such. i think he did think of himself as a child and saw no wrong in what he did.

The last time he was accused and his house was searched, they found that his bedroom door had an alarm that would go off when anyone came within a certain amount of feet of said door. That wasn't there the first time he was accused and it was only that door that was set-up like that.

He added that after the first time he was accused. Why do that if you're innocent? Why worry about who comes in? He was already a huge celebrity with mass security. Why the extra bit of security on that one single door?

He knew what he was doing. I suggest some of you people read the court transcripts and see all the stuff that wasn't mentioned in the media.

The last thing I'll say about MJ:

An innocent man doesn't pay a family 15 to 20 million dollars to settle

So your saying that if some one molests your children you would settle for 20 million and leave a paedophile free on the streets?

If you were accused of child molestation and you were actually innocent, would you do that if you had that kind of cash? I would fight it in court and not care at all about how long it took or how much money it would take. I wouldn't just pay the family to end it all quickly. That just makes the person look even more guilty. I would do everything it took to prove my innocence.

He did go to court and was declared innocent by the jury. Yet as always, people, like you, don't except that. I am sure you decided he was guilty the first time you heard the accusations.

Some of you hardcore fans are blinded by his music and ignore what he really was.

I was never into his music.

i reakon he was guilty however i do not think it was as the media portray it. he didnt have a childhood and therefore i don't think he learnt all the boundries and such. i think he did think of himself as a child and saw no wrong in what he did.

You reakon he was guilty? Why? Because he looked weird?

I guess there's no point in a jury system anymore because we have posters here who can see all and know all. They have spoken and they were there when MJ commited his crimes. They were there when he molested these kids. Oh now there's no possibility that the kids were lying because kids NEVER lie, it must be MJ at fault, they have spoken and he is guilty.

So your saying that if some one molests your children you would settle for 20 million and leave a paedophile free on the streets?

Some people would. Hell people **** and have kids to live off welfare. Think before you post.

Debating this old news issue, that has already been debated; trialed; and even had public acceptance of MJ after the issue. Is of no use any more.

R I Peace

Including this topic. I vote to close it and the debate. If you like it or not, Michael Jackson was the king of pop, I note that this is not debated here. :cool:

So beat it, everyone who is not interested in giving respect to a great loss, in the world of music, dance and song

Debating this old news issue, that has already been debated; trialed; and even had public acceptance of MJ after the issue. Is of no use any more.

R I Peace

Including this topic. I vote to close it and the debate. If you like it or not, Michael Jackson was the king of pop, I note that this is not debated here. :cool:

So beat it, everyone who is not interested in giving respect to a great loss, in the world of music, dance and song

I don't want to argue, but there is two ways you can look into his death. Just because you see it one way does not mean its the correct one or the only one that should.

He died as the "King of Pop"

Elvis died as the "King of Rock" But I suppose you only see him as a fat slob.

I choose to remember him as one of the greatest singers that ever lived in my lifetime

Just as many feel the same for Elvis. Although some remember Elvis as a fat slob, but not me.

All that is heard in the news is that the guy died and did some "great" things. Well I say wtf? He also made the news a number of times for pedophillic activities. How easily people are forgetting that tasty fact. Society, mostly the media, are really screwed up. IMO

...found not guilty each time

The truth is he had sleepovers with other peoples children ...In the same bed . I cant say it went any further than that but I draw the line right there .

Yes thank god we have a court system, otherwise people like you would go around shooting who you think is guilty. I think that's called a kangaroo court. (Guilty before trial)

Well glad that's all resolved now ;)

Irrelavent isnt it really.

The parents let the children stay.

...the mans dead for god sake, he was found not guilty both times, get over it, you cant prove anything, why would you come into a thread like this to try and stomp on a dead mans legacy.

So unbelievably childish of you

The last time he was accused and his house was searched, they found that his bedroom door had an alarm that would go off when anyone came within a certain amount of feet of said door. That wasn't there the first time he was accused and it was only that door that was set-up like that.

He added that after the first time he was accused. Why do that if you're innocent? Why worry about who comes in? He was already a huge celebrity with mass security. Why the extra bit of security on that one single door?

He knew what he was doing. I suggest some of you people read the court transcripts and see all the stuff that wasn't mentioned in the media.

And yet he was STILL found innocent of ALL charges. Go figure...

Gee... I guess the court and jury didn't know what they were doing and let a guilty man go! You should reopen the case and have his dead ass thrown in jail, Mr Internet Lawyer, sir!

I know people love his music and love him , And im not trying to flame anyone or start anything but JESUS H CHRIST he had sleepovers with other peoples children In the same bed !

I don't care if the parents were ok with it it is NEVER acceptable for an adult to have sleepovers with other peoples children in the same fricken bed !

Jesus, black holes can bend space and time but thats nothing compared to what jacko can do to a rational persons mind .

Once again im not trying to flame anyone or start anything but god i cant believe how people can write that off as "ok"

These are the same people who still think he BLEACHED his skin, because he didn't want to be black.

LOL

He died as the "King of Pop"

Elvis died as the "King of Rock" But I suppose you only see him as a fat slob.

I choose to remember him as one of the greatest singers that ever lived in my lifetime

Just as many feel the same for Elvis. Although some remember Elvis as a fat slob, but not me.

I remember all things about Elvis, both good and bad and I am a fan. Elvis was a huge talent but had his own eccentricities and he made a lot of bad choices that ruined a marriage and destroyed his health. Elvis was also abusive to women and was a drug addict. These things are just as much a part of the legacy of Elvis as is the bad choices and eccentricities of Jackson are a part of his legacy. You do the person a disservice by only remembering only the good parts and ignoring the bad when both the good and the bad are what create a whole person.

Where do some of you people come up with this garbage that remembering the bad parts of a persons life is some how wrong once they are dead?

I have mixed feelings on Jackson's death. The world in one sense lost a great talent. In another I still question Jackson's complete innocence when it comes to sexual abuse of children. His behavior was not that of any normal person when it comes to children and it may have been completely innocent and just misguided. I hope all the allegations were false and it can now finally be put to rest one way or another.

Found not guilty one time. The first accuser was paid off to drop the case. Besides, these were not the only two allegations of child molestation made against Jackson. There are others who claim to have been molested too so don't be so quick to dismiss the possibility Jackson was a pervert. It is also entirely possible he is innocent of all charges and was just a really really strange person.

These are the same people who still think he BLEACHED his skin, because he didn't want to be black.

LOL

Do you have proof to the contrary? As much plastic surgery Jackson has had done, it would not be surprising to find out he did have his skin bleached. The disease he claims to have had (Vitiligo) leaves dark patches of pigmentation all over the body. Jackson did not have these dark spots because most likely he bleached them to make his skin look better. That doesn't mean he did not have Vitiligo, but it doesn't mean he didn't bleach his skin for a consistent appearance.

Irrelavent isnt it really.

The parents let the children stay.

...the mans dead for god sake, he was found not guilty both times, get over it, you cant prove anything, why would you come into a thread like this to try and stomp on a dead mans legacy.

So unbelievably childish of you

You actually believe the parents let the children stay?

And answer the ****ing question: So you would let your boys sleep in the same bed with a man that you do not know?

Who?s Michael Jackson?

Win haha

If you had a childhood like him, you would be strange too.

There's no such thing as skin bleaching.

It was make-up.

So you would let your boys sleep in the same bed with a man that you do not know?
You actually believe the parents let the children stay?

And answer the ****ing question: So you would let your boys sleep in the same bed with a man that you do not know?

Win haha

Parents of some of the children who slept in the same bed as him were interviewed on telly once and admitted they knew it was happening, in their minds they trusted him because he was famous. I would never allow my children to enter the home of a stranger without me accompanying them never mind allow them to sleeping over :huh:

Anyway it came as a shock when I heard the news, the man was only 10 year older then me and it's scary how you can be here one minute then gone the next.

RIP

If you had a childhood like him, you would be strange too.

There's no such thing as skin bleaching.

It was make-up.

Excuses, excuses.

So can I use my crappy childhood as an excuse for being strange? Why doesn't society let me use that excuse but it is ok if you are rich and famous to use it?

There is such a thing as skin bleaching. Dermatologist use skin bleaching to remove sun spots and other pigmentation problems.

The make up was to hide all the scarring from plastic surgery.

Blindly defending people is how cults get started.