BREAKING NEWS...Michael Jackson dies of cardiac arrest

he was proven innocent. end of story.

NO he was not proven innocent, there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty, which is not the same as proven innocent.

So why do you hate him so much?

And no, the media isn't forgetting "that tasty fact", they're doing what they should be doing, honoring the man for his music, and what he contributed to dance, and music.

The same thing you should be doing.

I don't hate Micheal Jackson, I've admired his accomplishments and enjoyed his music like everyone else. I'm appalled at the attention his death gets after his pedophilic activities came to light. Normally I would celebrate the accomplishments he made, but given the lack of attention to the crap he did and for the sake of the childern, I cannot.

usually hating someone else that you know nothing about is a cover up for self loathing.

YOUR logic is unsound and unqualified. You probably need to look in the mirror, and make a change. ;)

Interestingly, your use of "basket case" and identifying with the Joker.

People with money tend to skew the judicial system ie OJ Simpson. My last comment of this Jackson character.

Exactly, money and status was used to cover things up.

right because the world just wants people to get away with molesting kids. my oh my, if someone was to molest my child, i'd be fine with just cashing in on it..

yeah right. Doesnt even make sense. Your theory fails.

You just made a statement that you would be an unfit parent thinking nothing of the child as the parents of those individuals did pimping their childern out to Micheal. Interestingly you concede by that statement that Micheal acutally did molest the childern he was accused of moslesting.

Excuses, excuses.

So can I use my crappy childhood as an excuse for being strange? Why doesn't society let me use that excuse but it is ok if you are rich and famous to use it?

There is such a thing as skin bleaching. Dermatologist use skin bleaching to remove sun spots and other pigmentation problems.

The make up was to hide all the scarring from plastic surgery.

Blindly defending people is how cults get started.

Well if you did have a "crappy childhood" that Michael Jackson had, how could you be normal?

He was teased for his looks as a child by his own FARTHER. It only makes sense that he would later develop BDD and try to alter his appearance with plastic surgery. He suffered mentally and physically abused. It's been documented that he didn't have a mind of an adult.

Yes, he got a doctor to bleach his whole body. lol

I don't see a conspiracy here. It must suck to live your life always thinking there's a conspiracy to everything.

Edited by micwa

If you had a childhood like him, you would be strange too.

Oh I see

Im off to killing people, sniffing lines, selling crack, and smacking females.

Thats my childhood. I guess since I had it like that, then it is fine and everyone will understand and of course police wouldnt mind either :rolleyes:

Parents of some of the children who slept in the same bed as him were interviewed on telly once and admitted they knew it was happening, in their minds they trusted him because he was famous.

OK. Im gonna give you 30 millions just if you say "I got aids from letting my mother **** me with a bloody and used strap on while my dad and his friends cummed in cups and I drank every drop" on TV. Id bet you anything you'd do it.

I would never allow my children to enter the home of a stranger without me accompanying them never mind allow them to sleeping over :huh:

So MJ isnt a stranger? You knew him? He invited you to his house for dinner/coffee? You went on a trip with him? Have you had any other direct conversation with him? No.

Anyway it came as a shock when I heard the news, the man was only 10 year older then me and it's scary how you can be here one minute then gone the next.

RIP

Not exactly his fault (Im smelling some funny business, especially from the doctor) as it just happened but it is true. One day you are here, the next you are just a lifeless body.

NO he was not proven innocent, there wasn't enough evidence to find him guilty, which is not the same as proven innocent.

yes the jury said, sir we don't have enough evidence to convict him so he's not guilty :rolleyes: yeah that's what they said. assuming that's even the truth did you even think that the prosecution presented a **** poor case? nowhere in your logic is the accuser a liar or did the prosecution present a bad case. It MUST be MJ is a pedo and the jury was bought off to find him "not guilty" which i'm sorry for you is considered innocent. The prosecution has what's called a burden of proof in this country and if they don't meet it then more than likely somebody is going to be found not guilty.

So MJ isnt a stranger? You knew him? He invited you to his house for dinner/coffee? You went on a trip with him? Have you had any other direct conversation with him? No.

he answered your question use his full quote. stop trying to misqoute him.

The Internet court: where you're guilty until proven innocent, and you're still guilty even if acquitted.

And where people think that OJ is still innocent.

God you people are gullible :laugh:

And like said, he couldnt plead guilty. He was never proven innocent.

so the 1,240,000 google responses for skin bleaching are all made up?

If you don't believe about skin bleaching, ask your doctor about it when you visit your doctor next time. He/she will tell you about it or how it works.

• Like 1

Innocent until proven guilty, One does not need to be proven innocent first. seriously why all the hate?

Edit: And it was a disease that caused his color change, FFS get the facts straight.

There is such a thing as skin bleaching. Dermatologist use skin bleaching to remove sun spots and other pigmentation problems.

Its called vitiligo, and you are better off bleaching your skin, which is why he did it.

vitiligo2.jpg

it would be better to do that then to layer on even more makeup everyday

vitiligo2.jpg

Innocent until proven guilty, One does not need to be proven innocent first. seriously why all the hate?

807_image_18.jpg

Well for a start he had sleepovers with other peoples children In the same bed , This is according to his own legal team . I hate to use south park images but look at the above (ignoring the cartoonish nature) and tell me if you think thats ok ?

it is NEVER acceptable for an adult to have sleepovers with other peoples children in the same bed; Yes he was acquitted of the charges of child molestation but that leaves more questions than answers . How in the name of god did this happen ? How often ? etc etc

Personally although I agree that it is unacceptable I would imagine it may well actually be a product of his mental state than the fact he was a downright paedo although I guess we will never know for sure now

Well if you did have a "crappy childhood" that Michael Jackson had, how could you be normal?

He was teased for his looks as a child by his own FARTHER. It only makes sense that he would later develop BDD and try to alter his appearance with plastic surgery. He suffered mentally and physically abused. It's been documented that he didn't have a mind of an adult.

Oh no, Michael Jackson was the only child that was ever treated cruel and abused by a parent. I got news for you, I was physically abused and treated with mental cruelty by my father, yet I don't use it as a excuse to have weird behavior like it is some kind of free pass. If he didn't have the mind of an adult, then he should have been declared mentally incompetent, which has never happened so your entire argument is bunk. If it was really true he had the mind of a child, they would have declared him mentally challenged. Jackson was clearly not mentally challenged or he would not have had the success he did have.

Yes, he got a doctor to bleach his whole body. lol

In fact he did get a doctor to bleach his entire body. That is the treatment for vitiligo, which it was confirmed many years ago the pop star had.

I don't see a conspiracy here. It must suck to live your life always thinking there's a conspiracy to everything.

You are the one bringing up conspiracies. I never mentioned them at all. Besides you are the one making stuff up and blindly defending Jackson like he is some kind of saint. Your comprehension sucks so bad you never picked up on I was giving you a better way to defend Jackson against the bleaching conspiracy some nut jobs espouse. He had bleaching done as treatment to vitiligo, not to make himself look whiter. You need to learn to detach yourself from these issues and think rationally instead of arguing on emotion.

When Gary said he was done with this topic I though, yay, the trolls are going away, then bob picks up right where gary left off...

If you want to keep flaming and throwing allegations at a dead man that was proven innocent in a court of law, then go to the subscribers forum and make a flame MJ thread there. This isn't the topic for that.

@bAsKeT cAsE

Jackson denied the sexual abuse allegations, saying that the sleepovers were in no way sexual in nature. Jackson's friend Elizabeth Taylor defended him on Larry King Live, saying that she had been there when they "were in the bed, watching television. There was nothing abnormal about it. There was no touchy-feely going on."

I certainly have no intention of flaming or trolling anyone in fact the accusers are the ones flaming and trolling I simply made a post echoing the concerns of the general public .

Edited by bob21

What are you on about? :unsure:

There is no direct evidence linking him to sexual abuse granted , But as i mentioned above they're are numerous sources (even Jackson himself in the Bashir documentary) which claim that although non sexual he had sleepovers with other peoples children In the same bed .

Did he have sleepovers with other peoples children In the same bed ? Absolutely . Were they sexual in nature ? only time will tell .

You can delude yourself into thinking everyone else was evil and he was some kind of saint but the fact of the matter is he engaged in inappropriate behavior with children on multiple occasions . He brought it all on himself .

Its just a tragic story from start to finish and someone should have sat him down and told him what he was doing was not appropriate .

Edited by bob21

It is rather shocking MJ is dead... he was a superstar and a massive celebrity, moreso for the fact that nearly 95% of the population probably knew him!

The other shocking thing is that this has really shown you never really know what is round the corner... how they had planned all these shows, and the next thing, he is dead!

I was never really a fan of MJ, but I most certainly have several of his songs on my iPod and they're always played on a night out clubbing!

IMHO, I don't think MJ was a paedo - I just think he was amazingly like a child, had the mental state of a child and did not realise the consequences of his actions. I really do believe he had children in his bed... watching TV! Hey, if it was a woman, I doubt anyone would think twice about it! But because it was a man, and tbh a 'weird' one at that... questions were raised.

I think the parents just did it to get money out of him. Also - if you know someone who had been accused of molesting a child before (and paid them off)... would you as a responsible parent let your children stay round there again???

He was a weird man, who produced fantastic music that will long outlive him and will continue to be popular.

As I said, I was never really much of a fan, but R.I.P King of Pop!

And where people think that OJ is still innocent.

God you people are gullible :laugh:

And like said, he couldnt plead guilty. He was never proven innocent.

OJ and MJ were two completely different cases, and if you were being intellectually honest, you'd admit that.

Some people who cheered OJ's acquittal knew he probably did it, and simply wanted to see "the black guy stick it to the man" for once. There were other OJ supporters who suspected that he probably was guilty, but didn't like the prosecution's case. Either of those explanations significantly cuts down the population of those who thought OJ was "innocent". That population was culled further when OJ proposed a book entitled "(If) I Did It".

I seriously doubt many people thought OJ was innocent; they just didn't want to see him convicted. Big difference.

In MJ's case, it's considerably murkier. At least one the accusing families had a reputation as "serial litigants", and in the criminal case the prosecutor seemed motivated to make it as much a political case as a legal one.

I personally can't rule out that the accusations might have been true, but there's an overwhelming number of people who knew Jackson who said they couldn't imagine him deliberately harming anyone, let alone a child. I grant that we have no way of knowing what MJ defined as "harmful", but I see enough room for doubt to let him off the hook.

RIP.

But all the people saying hes a PEDO GTFO. He was found not guilty and anyway he never realy had a childhood because he was the lead singer of the jackson 5 and his dad apparently used to beat him if he missed a note so its no wonders hes abit wierd and kinda like a kid, he was living out his child hood.

These are the same people who still think he BLEACHED his skin, because he didn't want to be black.

LOL

He didn't bleach his skin?

^ Wow, I didn't know he had lupus. That's interesting. A member in my family passed away from lupus last year. Such a horrible disease to have.