Windows 7 RTM now available on Technet and MSDN

The other benefit is that you have access to ALL Microsoft's software although you're only allowed to use it for testing purposes. MSDN gives you the same thing but you can use the software for development as well as testing.

Also you get 2 free microsoft help desk tickets. Which if you run a business network can save your butt. Plus The forums plus the knowledgebase and magazines and stuff on cd. Its well worth it. Only if you work in IT though.

Apparently not. All the editions are listed seperately.

They are all the same I would imagine (like Vista was). I think they just have them separated for separate key extraction. Of course, the x86 versions are different from the x64, but judging by the fact that each iso is exactly the same size (save for Enterprise), they all have the same 3 on one iso.

SO I assume most people on here paid 250-500 dollars for a technet account, just to download windows 7 two months early? MS must be raking in the kiz-ash, eh? Or is there some other hidden benefit with technet.

for the price, you get like 10 licenses per product, including Win7, all previous versions of windows, office, etc. they may have WANTED just 7 but they can get everything else too

Also you get 2 free microsoft help desk tickets. Which if you run a business network can save your butt. Plus The forums plus the knowledgebase and magazines and stuff on cd. Its well worth it. Only if you work in IT though.

And it's 10 licenses of each and every OS and applications with Technet. :D

They are all the same I would imagine (like Vista was). I think they just have them separated for separate key extraction. Of course, the x86 versions are different from the x64, but judging by the fact that each iso is exactly the same size (save for Enterprise), they all have the same 3 on one iso.

good point

So are this the final version of windows 7s.

or r we going to get another one during 22rd october

I just dont want to keep on downloading.

thanks

Haven't you read anything anywhere? 22 October is when General Availability starts, that is, Windows 7 is available for purchase in stores. But this is the same version that will be sold then.

Windows 7 has yet to show up... but

** Windows 7 Language Pack (x86) - DVD (Multiple Languages)

** Windows 7 Language Pack (x64) - DVD (Multiple Languages)

** Windows Automated Installation Kit for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

is now on technet.

good point

Yeah, I think all you really need to have all the Versions is both Discs of Enterprise (x86/x64) and both discs of Ultimate (x86/x64) and you would have the ability to install all of the editions of Windows 7.

My speed has dropped from 650 to 300?

anyone else has a drop?

I've been < 100KB/s most of the time... I don't know if there's any possible way I could drop.

Yeah, I think all you really need to have all the Versions is both Discs of Enterprise (x86/x64) and both discs of Ultimate (x86/x64) and you would have the ability to install all of the editions of Windows 7.

If this is the case why do all the discs have different hashes? Did they change something in a file on this discs to determine version?

230KB/Sec here btw...

- Dan