UEFA Champions League Season 2009/2010

UEFA CL 2009/2010  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anatolian
Arsenal sucks...

Arsenal is great :) 2-3

nothuman

We did the job. It's never easy to win in Turkey, the ambiance is always huge. Between a tough game against Spurs and before crushing down City we managed, despite the lack of form, to win the game.

I saw Inter - Barcelona, so boooooZzzZring.

deletedxyz
Arsenal is great :) 2-3

+1

The Barcelona game was boring as nothuman pointed out.

SabaTime

We need to step it up if we really want a shot at this, 3 points will do for now

Shibby

So most of the matches were boring then!

Subject Delta
We need to step it up if we really want a shot at this, 3 points will do for now

Agreed, however the signs are good as these are precisely the kind of games we didn't win last season. I'll take 3 points however they come, knowing that there is the potential to perform better, particularly against sides that don't play defensively.

• 2 weeks later...
Damo R.

Uefa Probe Champions League Match Fixing

Peter Limacher, head of disciplinary services at Uefa said the cases involved early qualifying matches of clubs "mainly from eastern Europe" over the last four years.

Limacher said Uefa had been alerted to suspicious betting patterns.

"In the cases we have seen it's really the deliberate planned fix of the games - the whole games.

"It might take some time (to convict) but in cases where we can work together with the police that might be possible."

He said most of the clubs being investigated sought to make a profit from betting because they knew they would be eliminated.

SabaTime

Should be some great matches today! YNWA

Damo R.

I missed the games tonight but just saw Liverpool lost...Rangers got hammered and Arsenal did well.

+Audioboxer
I missed the games tonight but just saw Liverpool lost...Rangers got hammered and Arsenal did well.

30nf2ia.gif

rajputwarrior

awesome performance by liverpool (N) (N) glad i PVR'ed the game...

Subject Delta

Poor game for us, our form's so up and down at the moment it's unreal :/

Green_Eye

Arsenal played very well. Arshavin is a legend in the making!

Martyn

I only saw the first half because a group of us ended up in a pub with no TV for the rest of the game. From what I did see of the first half however, we were very poor. This type of game happens to teams though sometimes.

nothuman

Good win for a tough game. We got lucky for the equalizer, nice goal by Carrick and once again wonderful game for Ryan Giggs.

Green_Eye

I watched the latter part of the second half of the United game and one thing that came to mind was that was no where near enough stoppage time for the amount of time Vidic and his injury took alone. Seemed very strange...

Subject Delta

Suppose the ref was taking back some of the time from the city game :p

Green_Eye
Suppose the ref was taking back some of the time from the city game :p

haha yeah I guess so :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
SabaTime

COME ON REDS!!!!YNWA

Damo R.

just heard Johnson is not playing tonight!

+Audioboxer

lolwut @ Champions league results tonight...

Barcelona beat 2-1 by Rubin Kazan? Liverpool lost AGAIN, what's that, 6 in a row? Rangers beat 4-1 after going 1-0 up minutes into the game?

Arsenal could only muster a draw as well.

:laugh:

Damo R.

that Rubin side is causing waves this year, they did well against Inter as well!

Kralik
that Rubin side is causing waves this year, they did well against Inter as well!

I'm sure Barca and Inter ppl would've danced with joy after the draw thinking they got an easy group :p Well.. what's happening to 'Pool?? We didn't play very well but we'll go through to next round.. so I don't mind players taking it easy for some games in group stage.. :rolleyes: