• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

UEFA Champions League Season 2009/2010

UEFA CL 2009/2010  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Subject Delta    108

Its just one disappointment after another at the moment, its beginning to look really bad :/

Damo R.    29,658
Its just one disappointment after another at the moment, its beginning to look really bad :/

all teams go through bad spells :( ...look at west ham ours is 24/7 :p

Subject Delta    108

The difference is (with no due disrespect) that Liverpool are a far bigger club than the hammers, their fans expect and want more, and with the resources available they could be achieving more. West Ham are basically doing as much as they can with the resources they have available to them, whereas Liverpool are currently being humiliated. 4 defeats on the bounce is awful by anyone's standards, and it isn't like we are getting outplayed by superior teams and giving it our all either, there's no passion, penetration, or flair about the play at the moment just a series of pathetic capitulations against teams that results should be possible from

deletedxyz    34

WTH BARCELONA?!?!

We lost 2 -1 to Rubin Kazan. One of the biggest upsets in Champion League stage history.

Subject Delta    108

well i'll be god damned, I missed that one :/ unbelievable result

Damo R.    29,658
The difference is (with no due disrespect) that Liverpool are a far bigger club than the hammers, their fans expect and want more, and with the resources available they could be achieving more. West Ham are basically doing as much as they can with the resources they have available to them, whereas Liverpool are currently being humiliated. 4 defeats on the bounce is awful by anyone's standards, and it isn't like we are getting outplayed by superior teams and giving it our all either, there's no passion, penetration, or flair about the play at the moment just a series of pathetic capitulations against teams that results should be possible from

yeah after last season I expected them to be at least 1st or 2nd but who knows 2010 might bring the good times back

gregb0b    11

Soaking this up :)

Kralik    3

I don't understand why ppl are so surprised abt Rubin winning.. Russian football is on the rise.. plus most teams get there jet-lagged and that makes Russia a very hard place to play.. R Kazan are Russians champion, if Barca expected them to rollover that means Barca were in dreamland.. Hoping CSKA can repeat the same on United :p

Weld_El_7aj    7

Well, the rubin made a great defensive game, the had 3 goal ocasion and scored 2, the first of them at 2nd minute of the game. Bar?a had 13 ocasions and only scored 1. it's football, as Guardiola said "in any other sport, Bar?a would have won the game, that's what makes football a great sport".

Subject Delta    108

Guess they showed Chelsea how to play defensively against Barcelona and actually gain a result from doing so :laugh:

rajputwarrior    280

no gerrard and no torres, not really surprised we lost. but both of those goals happened because of embarrassingly bad defending.

nothuman    0

Well done Lyon. French clubs are doing well at Anfield, and winning that game juste before the big one on sunday is a joy for me.

We must get a result against CSK and it won't be easy at all. But given the last time we played in that stadium I feel pretty confident. ;)

+Audioboxer    2,876

1-0 :)

The first shot Valencia hit off the crossbar deserved to go in, so justice served.

Damo R.    29,658

I forgot Utd started earlier today, oh well good result thought for Utd fans (Y)

might watch a bit of Chelsea, I like Athletico Madrid

nothuman    0

We did the job, winning by playing small. Very good result for us and good game from Anderson, who could have scored.

Martyn    5
I like Athletico Madrid

Atletico ;)

profets    1

surprised Milan pulled off a win in Madrid! really wasnt expecting much after such a poor start to the season

gregb0b    11

4-0 :)

Damo R.    29,658
surprised Milan pulled off a win in Madrid! really wasnt expecting much after such a poor start to the season

that looked an awesome match...might have to catch those highlights on youtube!

deletedxyz    34
that looked an awesome match...might have to catch those highlights on youtube!

Footytube.com is your friend.

Damo R.    29,658

Pirlos goal :D

red.    108

The goalkeeping in that match :laugh:

profets    1

hahah.. what a screw up by Dida on that first goal. hahah..

beautiful goal by Pirlo too

nothuman    0

The ref took two wrong decisions. The penaly for Benzema is one of a stupidest decision of the year. If there is no penaly on this there is no penalty at all in football. The second poor decision was to refuse the header for Milan, cause there is absolutely no fault on Casillas. Anyway, Real Madrid wasn't in a good day and Milan is never a team you take lightly in C1. Marseille can already say goodbye to the next round.

+Audioboxer    2,876

I watched the highlights and yeah it was shocking :laugh: