[Offical]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Is there a way to change your "gamertag" on PSN?
I recently did. But didn't stick with it in the end, and went with a totally new nick ID which I made after the temp suspension.

I called sony's 866 number. Maybe have someone report your nick as offensive. This seemed to work for me. they give you a SR # which you give to the rep on the phone. He then changes it for you.

Well, I got Platinum for 2nd time last night on this game. That makes it umm... 4 run throughs for me, 2xHard and 2xCrushing.

New nick as stated, so goodbye all trophies, i leave you behind!

I got to say that the most beautiful level to this game, is shamefully the same one you don't get to stop and enjoy (without dieing that is) :D. Yes, this is the one late into the game. You guys that have gotten there know which im talking about. I had to put it on easy so I could take on more dmg so I could sight-see. lol so beautiful.

Edited by schiz-o-phren-ic

I got to say that the most beautiful level to this game, is shamefully the same one you don't get to stop and enjoy (without dieing that is) :D. Yes, this is the one late into the game. You guys that have gotten there know which im talking about. I had to put it on easy so I could take on more dmg so I could sight-see. lol so beautiful.

Yes, the scenery is fantastic.

uncharted2amongthieves3i.jpg

Just have to beat final boss on Hard, get the last few treasures I'm missing, then run through crushing for plat.

Er, check that, still need to play a co-op match, too.

I've played the first few levels and I must say that the game is good, but not as good as everyone makes it seem. I'm having more fun with Forza 3 lol

Pointless comparison...different type of game...

Pointless comparison...different type of game...

Didn't really see him making a comparison just saying that he's having more fun with F3

Unfortunately not everyone will 'love' U2, I do and most people I know do, but it's not going to be everyones cup of tea.

Had a go on co-op last night, one of the guys didn't move for about 15 minutes at the start, myself and one other had cleared all the way to the first objective before he decided to help out. *Sigh* Hopefully might catch a few from here online at some point to get a few games in. Feel free to add me if you wish to play, PSN is AbandonedTrolley

Maybe this weekend we can get online, a group here, and play coop? How many can play in a coop game together?

i'm all for it! I'm usually on in the evenings/nights.

Add me!

Maybe this weekend we can get online, a group here, and play coop? How many can play in a coop game together?

3 people total, which includes yourself, for the CoOp games. So can play with two others.

I've played coop a few nights recently. Had some good fun. :D If anyone wants to grab me for a game, I'm usually on some time between 19:00 and 21:00. PSN is Fourjays27.

Be warned that I'm not very good though. First shooting game I've played on a console so I'm still getting used to aiming with the sticks. :p

I'll be up for some MP action. I'm currently replayed the game through hard now; beaten it in easy and normal. ^^

Lemme know if anyone wants to play some co-op this weekend at all. I'm most of the way through the crushing run, but I got sidetracked by Star Wars.

I finally finished Crushing yesterday for my first Platinum. I'm up for some co-op, I don't have a mic though.

Not living up to your PSN, then......

Finally beat crushing last night, now just need to clean up the last two or three trophies for plat #13

Looks like AC2 will be #14 if I get it on rental next week.

Is anyone else getting freezing issues with this game? It feels like it freezes almost every few hours of playing.

Played through and not had any freezing issues or crashes that I can recall.

Is anyone else getting freezing issues with this game? It feels like it freezes almost every few hours of playing.

ive played through the game 4 times, plenty mp and not a single hitch.