[Offical]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

I just completed too, on hard and i thought i was doing well until i got to the boss fight. Took like 20 goes to beat him.

Great game though, loved every bit of it (well, maybe not the boss fight :p). The voice acting, dialogue and interaction between the characters was amazing.

I just finished it. This is by far the best thing I have ever played. Everything in it was perfect. My PS3 crashed once during the game, but that was a total system freeze. They deserve every penny they got for this game and more. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

10/10 and hands down probably game of the year.

How can other games even compete? :D

Whhaaaaa that was fast run piggy lol.

I'll be rebuying this in the Xmas sales, my dad now that he has a PS3 wants to try it :laugh: I knew even although they want it for media streaming/blu ray he'd get inticed by the gaming side of things at some point. He's always played GT as he's a big car/Top Gear fan, but that's been about it. Sometimes the odd sports game with me over the years.

He found pixeljunk eden and flower "ridiculous", but not in a bad way he was just like this is what gaming has evolved to then went on to quite enjoy playing them for a bit.

I also showed him KZ2 has he was like bloody hell, what's this not like compared to PS1/PS2 :laugh:

Quite funny when you show a non-gamer, or really really really really casual gamer what most of us take for granted nowadays and argue about review scores over, textures on brick walls being slightly blurry or just generally argue because a games an exclusive on a system you don't like. They just take it for what it is with no pre-loaded assumptions or opinions.

Edited by Audioboxer

Just finished it this morning. Amazing game for sure. Usually I'm not a huge fan of games that are extremely linear, but this was just so good, I didn't mind at all.

The cutscenes are a huge step above what I've come to expect from games. The voice acting was all fantastic, and the characters' expressions were all really well done. All of my friends keep going on about how great the cinematics are in MGS4, but as far as I'm concerned, UC2 completely kills it.

The single-player alone is worth the price for me, and I haven't even tried the multiplayer yet.

too bad this was not on sale today with the boxing day sales.. or else I would've gotten it.

Actually, it's selling for $34.99 at Real Canadian Superstore. Though chances of finding a copy might be difficult now. I suppose you could try to get a rain check or a price match at another store.

Actually, it's selling for $34.99 at Real Canadian Superstore. Though chances of finding a copy might be difficult now. I suppose you could try to get a rain check or a price match at another store.

Yeah eh.. oh well I"ll wait for another sale. I checked Best Buy today and they were out.. and they weren't even on sale!

Woo I'm finally going to start this game tomorrow :)

Just finished (and I mean 100% completion with all trophies) Assassins Creed 2, so been saving the best until last lol :)

Got this along with a slim for Christmas. I was not going to have the PS3 until January my Birthday. I am glad I had this before as this has overtaken Batman:AA as my game of the year.

Just finished it tonight the game is such a vast improvement over the first game. The only thing I have fault with is the last chapter...

Having to fight the natives is really bloody annoying!

"I'm sweating like a hooker in church" - Sully

"You bring hookers to church?" - Nate