[Offical]Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Question on final battle -

finally getting to the end of this game (I hope!), I am fighting the last guy... i dont even remember his name at this point since its been awhile since I played again. I just want to be sure that the only way to kill him is to keep shooting the blue sap while he is near. There is no point in actually shooting him or throwing gernades correct?

@ sethos +1 to the weak sounds when it comes to the different weapons. -1 on your stance on the gunplay - I never played the first Uncharted but I think for the SP portion of the game the gunplay works well, that being said I think it sux for MP.

finally getting to the end of this game (I hope!), I am fighting the last guy... i dont even remember his name at this point since its been awhile since I played again. I just want to be sure that the only way to kill him is to keep shooting the blue sap while he is near. There is no point in actually shooting him or throwing gernades correct?

@ sethos +1 to the weak sounds when it comes to the different weapons. -1 on your stance on the gunplay - I never played the first Uncharted but I think for the SP portion of the game the gunplay works well, that being said I think it sux for MP.

You can kill him by shooting him, it just takes forever, the sap causes MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!!!1111

You can kill him by shooting him, it just takes forever, the sap causes MASSIVE DAMAGE!!!!!!1111

I'm not actually looking forward to that fight on crushing :( Currently at the train section at the moment.

I'm not actually looking forward to that fight on crushing :( Currently at the train section at the moment.

Seemed pretty easy when I was playing it on hard mode... all he did was throw a few grenades. As long as you keep your distance and keep running you should be ok. :D

Yeah, I just ran in what wind up being more or less the same pattern on the path and then going up a bit then going back down, and just shot the sap and him when I had the chance to do so. Took maybe 4 times to beat him but once I found a good pattern that was pretty much it.

I've just completed this game on hard. After playing on MW2 for 15 hours now, it feels good to actually play a good game.

I want to play more of this game. Uncharted 2. I played some. Still most of it to go for me. Looking forward. Campaign mode story mode. I goes online to plays when ready, after campaign things.

I want to play more of this game. Uncharted 2. I played some. Still most of it to go for me. Looking forward. Campaign mode story mode. I goes online to plays when ready, after campaign things.

What? :s

I played the Uncharted 1 demo the other day; God it looked so basic, especially Elena's face, and the general surroundings. And that was supposed to have good graphics!

Dammit, I need to sit down and platinum this game, I've already beat crushing, so it's not like I have anything tough left to do, I just don't feel like farming kills with the minigun. Plus, since i usually play late at night, it's hit or miss getting a co-op game together, I went ahead and played once, and one of the players left in the middle.

rika.jpg

pinkerton.jpg

are there new characters in the multiplayer??? ive seen users with a new male and female character!

Are you sure they aren't the two characters as part of that eye of indra comic pack?

Says you get two more, I think, lol.

Yea those are from Eye of Indra. The girl is Rika, Eddie Raja's sister, and the other one is the bad guy. I don't remember the name.

BTW, I dunno if anyone has looked closely at Nathan's book when flipping through, but you can see that Eye of Indra took place around 2000, and Drake's Fortune was in 2006. Nathan keeps track of the women he, uh, explores.

• 2 weeks later...

Good god! I'm on chapter 22 right now and I cannot believe how amazing this game is. I am so glad I didn't get it earlier during my Uni term because I would have wasted sooo much time. :D

Good god! I'm on chapter 22 right now and I cannot believe how amazing this game is. I am so glad I didn't get it earlier during my Uni term because I would have wasted sooo much time. :D

so I guess it's a really good game!

Well yeah, you should have got that by now.

Just don't listen to what Sethos says- he thinks Modern Warfare 2 has the best soundtrack of the year...

post-34384-1261604583_thumb.png

It is a great game, and most of the gaming world tends to be in agreement about this fact.

I just finished it. This is by far the best thing I have ever played. Everything in it was perfect. My PS3 crashed once during the game, but that was a total system freeze. They deserve every penny they got for this game and more. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

10/10 and hands down probably game of the year.

How can other games even compete? :D