Girl Gets Flu Shot - Now She Can Only Walk Backwards

You are lying. You know that is not what your quote says. It says that based on other flu vaccines, it's estimated that 1 in 10,000 have a more severe reactions (such as allergic reactions), not that they end up "drooling retards."

Once again your inability to read astonishes us (or is it just denial or ignorance, hmm). Glaxo states in their own Pandemrix info sheet that the "Very Rare" side effects affect >1:10000, so we'll say 1:10000 because they did not say 1:20000 or 1:30000, so one in ten thousand for arguments sake. 1 in 10000 people may contract Guillain–Barr? syndrome as a side affect of the vaccine. What is Guillain–Barr? syndrome? It is a debilitating autoimmune disease that affects a persons motor function, causes paralysis and possibly death. Now if you have issue with any of that, I would suggest you call GlaxoSmithKline and request that they change their product sheet so it more accurately conforms to what you want it to say. Then you can cheerlead with conviction.

I seen the first video a few days ago, only now did I see the second video posted and how badly her nerves are out of whack.

Poor girl :(

Now if you have issue with any of that, I would suggest you call GlaxoSmithKline and request that they change their product sheet so it more accurately conforms you what you want it to say. Then you can cheerlead with conviction.

It does not say that. It says that less than 1 in 10,000 might have a very rare reaction, with Guillain?Barr? syndrome being one possibility. It does not say that 1 in 10,000 will get Guillain?Barr? syndrome. You should also note that these are rare reactions registered with other flu vaccines that are already given in extremely large numbers all the time around the world, without millions ending up with Guillain?Barr? syndrome.

May I also remind you that thousands of people die every year from adverse reactions to common drugs like aspirin which people take without thinking.

thats quite sad...and she is 26, same as me., with her whole life ahead...

:(

i never take vaccines, and probably never will(unless they are mandatory for something).

all drugs have side effects even the most common ones. some have nasty side effects. if you though about too much about side effects you wont take anything.

more chance of death on the road or being robed then getting some side effects

It does not say that. It says that less than 1 in 10,000 might have a very rare reaction, with Guillain–Barr? syndrome being one possibility. It does not say that 1 in 10,000 will get Guillain–Barr? syndrome. You should also note that these are rare reactions registered with other flu vaccines that are already given in extremely large numbers all the time around the world, without millions ending up with Guillaume–Barr? syndrome.

May I also remind you that thousands of people die every year from adverse reactions to common drugs like aspirin which people take without thinking.

There are 2 "Very Rare", one is kindey problems the other Guillain–Barre, neither of which I'd say is worth the risk for vaccines with questionable efficacy, moreso with virtually untested vaccines such as Pandemrix. I personaly could not care if the the ratio was 1 in a million, it's still a risk I'm personally not willing to take. I've had the flu, bad, and I know people who have supposedly had the swine flu, none of them had the vaccine, and none of them died. So, again, unless you can prove that there is a very high chance of death from swine flu unless vaccination has occured, you're just talking out your bottom.

all drugs have side effects even the most common ones. some have nasty side effects. if you though about too much about side effects you wont take anything.

more chance of death on the road or being robed then getting some side effects

A few years back it was estimated that 1 in 6000 Brits die every year of adverse reactions to common drugs.

I've had the flu, bad, and I know people who have supposedly had the swine flu, none of them had the vaccine, and none of them died.

I've had a dozen vaccines, as have most people I know. None have had any adverse reactions, and none have died. I did know someone who was hit by a bus though. Your anecdote is completely meaningless.

Having said that, you are a free man, so do what feels right for you.

A few years back it was estimated that 1 in 6000 Brits die every year of adverse reactions to common drugs.

How many of those could have been avoided had they been educated on the side effects?

I've had a dozen vaccines, as have most people I know. None have had any adverse reactions, and none have died. I did know someone who was hit by a bus though. Your anecdote is completely meaningless.

When we took my eldest daughter to be vaccinated against tetanus/polio she stopped breathing. It took over 2 minutes for the nurse to bring her round. The reason listed was anaphalactic reaction to the whooping cough ingredient. When the HPV vaccine came round in her school she made her own mind up and refused it while her friends missed days from the pounding headaches. I suppose it's all about your perspective.

Edited by O.G

How many of those could have been avoided had they been educated on the side effects?

Who knows? I think a large majority still would have taken them. The point I'm making though, is that the swine flu vaccines appear to be extremely safe, and that we should tone the hysteria down. If you want to wait and see how the swine flu spreads and how deadly it turns out to be before making a decision, then that's more than fair enough, but there's no reason to run around screaming like the sky is falling and that the vaccine is going to kill us all.

Oh, andI'd hit it.

Is it wrong that there are only 2 of us that thought of this? :unsure:

Anyways, this is one of the many reasons that a flu/swine shot is unneccesary. Just follow standard steps (washing hands, not touching anything that you dont know, etc) and you wont get anything. Simple as that :)

I do hope there is some way to cure this poor woman.

Just follow standard steps (washing hands, not touching anything that you dont know, etc) and you wont get anything. Simple as that :)

No, you are less likely to catch something, which is a significant difference.

Not even avoiding being near any other humans won't completely protect you, especially if it does indeed go pandemic. You gotta go to work/go shopping somehow.

Who knows? I think a large majority still would have taken them. The point I'm making though, is that the swine flu vaccines appear to be extremely safe, and that we should tone the hysteria down. If you want to wait and see how the swine flu spreads and how deadly it turns out to be before making a decision, then that's more than fair enough, but there's no reason to run around screaming like the sky is falling and that the vaccine is going to kill us all.

Precisely, who knows. How safe are the swine flu vaccines? No one knows. There is a reason the manufacturers have immunity from legal action resulting from the use of the vaccines. The hysteria needs to be shouted from the rooftops, not toned down. People accept everything they are told these days without question. They are called sheeple for a reason. and you my friend are a prime example. On a positive note, it's not really your fault.

The vaccine is not going to kill everyone. But it will kill some people, of that you can be certain. Whether or not their deaths are worth it, again, who knows. Will it kill more than the flu? Who knows, it did in 76. But you carry on taking their word for it by all means, it's your right.

Precisely, who knows. How safe are the swine flu vaccines? No one knows. There is a reason the manufacturers have immunity from legal action resulting from the use of the vaccines. The hysteria needs to be shouted from the rooftops, not toned down. People accept everything they are told these days without question. They are called sheeple for a reason. and you my friend are a prime example. On a positive note, it's not really your fault.

The vaccine is not going to kill everyone. But it will kill some people, of that you can be certain. Whether or not their deaths are worth it, again, who knows. Will it kill more than the flu? Who knows, it did in 76. But you carry on taking their word for it by all means, it's your right.

But here's a thing. To what benefit does it serve the government to kill people more with vaccines than would die from swine flu? Or the scientists performing the research? Or even the drugs companies making the vaccines? We have free press, and the long term ramifications of such bad press could be disastrous.

The alternative of not vaccinating people would only increase vaccinations (and their profile) later as more people succumb... which actually helps the above groups.

It also suggests governments/scientists/drugs companies are made up of evil people - which, frankly, is conspiracy territory.

Note, of course, the press can create/destroy hysteria as they please. To be honest, if there's any group I would trust in this, it's not unscientifically trained journalists.

But here's a thing. To what benefit does it serve the government to kill people more with vaccines than would die from swine flu? Or the scientists performing the research? Or even the drugs companies making the vaccines? We have free press, and the long term ramifications of such bad press could be disastrous.

The alternative of not vaccinating people would only increase vaccinations (and their profile) later as more people succumb... which actually helps the above groups.

It also suggests governments/scientists/drugs companies are made up of evil people - which, frankly, is conspiracy territory.

Note, of course, the press can create/destroy hysteria as they please. To be honest, if there's any group I would trust in this, it's not unscientifically trained journalists.

Exactly.

But here's a thing. To what benefit does it serve the government to kill people more with vaccines than would die from swine flu?

You assume they care. If a load of already sick people die from swine flu (as most dead seem to have pre-existing illness anyway) then they are no longer a burden on the social security system. You get the healthy by vaccination, thin em out a bit Add to that the billions the drug companies will make from publicly funded vaccination programs, and the conflict of interest cases, and at the very least it's turning a blind eye, at the worst its a wider conspiracy along with the continued milking of the world economies. It's called downsizing.

You assume they care. If a load of already sick people die from swine flu (as most dead seem to have pre-existing illness anyway) then they are no longer a burden on the social security system. You get the healthy by vaccination, thin em out a bit Add to that the billions the drug companies will make from publicly funded vaccination programs, and the conflict of interest cases, and at the very least it's turning a blind eye, at the worst its a wider conspiracy along with the continued milking of the world economies. It's called downsizing.

Ah. Conspiracy. Gotcha.

I'm out cause, tbh, talking to the crazies is a waste of my time.

that can't be real? it's not the 1st of April again is it? Would it be wrong to be slightly amused by the videos? Because they look pretty awful...

I'm chalking this up to be fake as well.

It's called you don't know how the economy works. A living person generates income to the economy and the state. Death is expensive to the country.

I'm chalking this up to be fake as well.

It's not a scam to get on YouTube. She's clearly suffering, even if there may be more to it than "the seasonal flu vaccine did this to her!!". You can question part of the story without the whole thing being fake.

There is a one in a million type of chance that a flu shot (swine or regular) will lead to a swelling of the brain.

We should all be so lucky if the 2009 swine flu vaccine affects more people with these extremely rare side effects than the flu itself this time around.

Just looking at the math, if 300 million people get the flu shot then a few dozen or even a few hundred people will have a serious reaction.

Meanwhile 5,382 people have already died from the swine flu and those numbers are continually increasing. If 50% of the general population gets the H1N1 flu shot then those numbers will stay under control. If too many people pass on the H1N1 flu shot then those numbers will likely keep escalating and if there is a mutation (which is more likely if there are more carriers) then those numbers will truly skyrocket.

How many of those 5382 people were already severely ill with an unrelated complication? How many of those with a complication would have died had they contracted the seasonal flu as opposed to an h1n1 variant? Don't know huh? Speculation speculation speculation. Your post is full of what ifs, and that about sums up the whole swine flu pandemic scam.