Girl Gets Flu Shot - Now She Can Only Walk Backwards

How many of those 5382 people were already severely ill with an unrelated complication? How many of those with a complication would have died had they contracted the seasonal flu as opposed to an h1n1 variant? Don't know huh? Speculation speculation speculation. Your post is full of what ifs, and that about sums up the whole swine flu pandemic scam.

Does it matter? People die from flus whether they are H1N1 or season flus. The key difference is that the season flu tends to kill people over 60 while the H1N1 tends to kill people under 40.

So long as this H1N1 strand does not mutate then we won't see the millions of dead that happened in 1918. Of course, they less expose it has in the wild the less chance there will be of a mutation. Getting the H1N1 vaccine helps to keep other people around you safe even if you're not particularly worried about yourself. For most healthy people it just means a few days at home in bed. Some people will not even know that they have it. However, there is more to the world than just our individual selves.

this goes to show that, if you do have a health issue, known or unknown, don't get a shot. it might trigger the medical problem

How many of those 5382 people were already severely ill with an unrelated complication? How many of those with a complication would have died had they contracted the seasonal flu as opposed to an h1n1 variant? Don't know huh? Speculation speculation speculation. Your post is full of what ifs, and that about sums up the whole swine flu pandemic scam.

More than likely a whole lot.. as most i've heard is they were old. or very young, and the old people usually had underlying conditions, and the very young just don't have a very good immune system..

You wanna try to spread propaganda, take it to Area 51..

People believe this?

That bit where she is running and talking when she realises she is talking normally and shuts up quickly gives it away.

Bah not even worth arguing the point, people believe what they want to believe.

More than likely a whole lot.. as most i've heard is they were old. or very young, and the old people usually had underlying conditions, and the very young just don't have a very good immune system..

You wanna try to spread propaganda, take it to Area 51..

Old people are not typically dying from H1N1. They likely have partial immunity from previous outbreaks. Since the last outbreak was in 1976 then it is mostly people in their 30's and younger that are dying from it. Again, unless people have other conditions.

It obvously does not matter to you. Lets play the what if game.

What if 300 million people take a virtually untested vaccine with an unknow efficacy rate for a disease that may or may not mutate within the next few weeks. What if 500 people become severely disabled or die and the efficacy of the vaccine turn out to be rather poor? What if the vaccine turns out to be totaly worthless? What if you get teh vaccine then the disease mutates, then you find out that becuase you had the first the second may be largely ineffective? What if what if what if.

How about; If you are healthy, there is absolutely no reason to have the vaccine. Not only that but there is absolutely no proven case for anyone to be vaccinated, healthy or otherwise.

It obvously does not matter to you. Lets play the what if game.

What if 300 million people take a virtually untested vaccine with an unknow efficacy rate for a disease that may or may not mutate within the next few weeks. What if 500 people become severely disabled or die and the efficacy of the vaccine turn out to be rather poor? What if the vaccine turns out to be totaly worthless? What if you get teh vaccine then the disease mutates, then you find out that becuase you had the first the second may be largely ineffective? What if what if what if.

Untested? It's the exact same process as the seasonal vaccine. It is only marginally tweaked to target the H1N1 cells. The complications will be the exact same as the season flu and are about the best understood of any medication.

Old people are not typically dying from H1N1. They likely have partial immunity from previous outbreaks. Since the last outbreak was in 1976 then it is mostly people in their 30's and younger that are dying from it. Again, unless people have other conditions.

That's what I said :p

and the old people usually had underlying conditions

Fred, why is it propaganda. the same damn people who make these vaccines won't take the H1N1.

Perhaps they are just thinking of themselves. Do you actually have a legit source for that anyway?

Fred, why is it propaganda. the same damn people who make these vaccines won't take the H1N1.

no, what's being said is the makers of the small pox vaccine are refusing to take the H1N1 vaccine... Guess when the Small Pox Vaccine was created...

Yup 1796

Edit:This video shows the small pox vaccine creators.. as posted by Revvo

The process of vaccination was discovered by Edward Jenner in 1796, who acted upon his observation that milkmaids who caught the cowpox virus did not catch smallpox.[1]

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=A...b9739902219af1e

I'm not gonna listen to people who don't know what they're talking about.

One quick point I've just realised. How does she build up the speed to transfer from walk/seizure to run? She can't control the seizure hence can't speed it up to reach running speed.

Does she fart and use it as propulsion?

Untested? It's the exact same process as the seasonal vaccine. It is only marginally tweaked to target the H1N1 cells. The complications will be the exact same as the season flu and are about the best understood of any medication.

No it is not the same. You might want to take a trip over the the WHO website and read up on the process as you have no idea what you are talking about (the seasonal flu is not without it's complications nor is it's effectiveness proven). The efficacy of the H1N1 vaccines are unknown, even the WHO at least admits that much. The vaccines are approved on a fast track program based of the performance of similar vaccines. The simple fact is, and as they themselves state in black and white, the effectiveness of the vaccines will not be known until the vaccination program has started.

If people started dropping dead because of the vaccine it is a little too late. When a pandemic has been declared, we are all potential guinea pigs.

Guillain-Barr? Syndrome (GBS) is an acute disorder of the nervous system. It sometimes develops following a variety of infections, including influenza. Studies suggest that seasonal influenza vaccines could sometimes be associated with an increased risk of Guillain-Barr? syndrome on the order of one to two cases per million vaccinated persons. During the 1976 influenza vaccination campaign, about 10 persons per million vaccinated persons developed GBS which stopped the vaccination campaign and led to the withdrawal of the vaccine.

The reason why GBS developed in association with that specific vaccine has never been firmly established. The potential for the development of a similar risk with future vaccines can never be firmly excluded. However, the influenza A (H1N1) vaccine will be manufactured according to established standards and post marketing surveillance will be conducted to monitor potential development of any serious adverse events following administration of vaccine. Safety monitoring systems are an integral part of strategies for the implementation of the new pandemic influenza vaccines.

WHO

Post marketing surveillance, in other words, after the fact. They do not know that it will not have serious complications, but they are going to give it to you anyway and cross their fingers. IIRC swine flu vaccine licenses started being issued by the WHO around May and they are only now getting approval. That is less than 6 months to manufacturing. Are you seriously attempting to tell me and others that less than 6 months is sufficient time to research, develop, test and manufacture a range of new vaccines? If so then I truly feel sorry for you as you are one gullible sob. I'm sorry, but unless I can be shown some proof before the fact that it is in my best interest, I couldn't give a monkeys what the propaganda says.

Why mock someone who is clearly suffering? Are you claiming that she's just making it up as a joke?

OK, so she seizes up when she walks. Seizing is not controllable right, otherwise if she could control it she wouldn't do it.

So how can she control her seizure to accelerate to running speed?

Why can't people think for themselves?

Why do I bother?

No it is not the same. You might want to take a trip over the the WHO website and read up on the process as you have no idea what you are talking about (the seasonal flu is not without it's complications nor is it's effectiveness proven). The efficacy of the H1N1 vaccines are unknown, even the WHO at least admits that much. The vaccines are approved on a fast track program based of the performance of similar vaccines. The simple fact is, and as they themselves state in black and white, the effectiveness of the vaccines will not be known until the vaccination program has started.

Post marketing surveillance, in other words, after the fact. They do not know that it will not have serious complications, but they are going to give it to you anyway and cross their fingers. IIRC swine flu vaccine licenses started being issued by the WHO around May and they are only now getting approval. That is less than 6 months to manufacturing. Are you seriously attempting to tell me and others that less than 6 months is sufficient time to research, develop, test and manufacture a range of new vaccines? If so then I truly feel sorry for you as you are one gullible sob. I'm sorry, but unless I can be shown some proof before the fact that it is in my best interest, I couldn't give a monkeys what the propaganda says.

I didn't say the efficacy was the same, I said the process was the same and the expectations of complications will be the same.

Yes, six months is sufficient time when the process to research, develop, test and manufacture a range of new vaccines that are almost identical to the steps taken every year to produce a seasonal vaccine. Every year that needs to be tweaked as well so this isn't particularly different in that regard.

I assume 8993 is talking about:

"Dr. Vincour, from the U. of Maryland has called Ms. Jennings's symptoms, "psychogenic," which means originating in the mind, not in true physiological illness."

Some of her symptoms do not fit dystonia. Whether or not her individual case is real, there are people who are negatively affected by flu vaccines but it is generally a one in a million type of thing.

You didn't answer the question. Do you people that she's faking it just for laughs and giggles? Yes or no?

There are many variants of the illness, including this: http://www.dystonia-foundation.org/pages/more_info/86.php

This is completely real, not voluntary, and not faked. It's real suffering, and I think you're way out of line.

(Y)

such an aweful thing to happen, just goes to show how little we really know about the human body :(

I didn't say the efficacy was the same, I said the process was the same and the expectations of complications will be the same.

Yes, six months is sufficient time when the process to research, develop, test and manufacture a range of new vaccines that are almost identical to the steps taken every year to produce a seasonal vaccine. Every year that needs to be tweaked as well so this isn't particularly different in that regard.

Ok, I'll agree to disagree, however, we do not vaccinate the entire population on an annual basis to prevent the spread of the seasonal flu, and there is zero evidence to suggest swine flu is any worse than seasonal flu in terms of mortality, so again, there is insufficient reason to explain either the hype, nor the expense of a publicly funded vaccination program for a disease that otherwise no one is bothered with. It is hype, and it is a scam and there is more to this than a concern for the public health.

I assume 8993 is talking about:

Yes, but that does not make it an intentional act or made up. It's still a real ailment, and she's really suffering. The flu link isn't really relevant to that.

Ok, I'll agree to disagree, however, we do not vaccinate the entire population on an annual basis to prevent the spread of the seasonal flu, and there is zero evidence to suggest swine flu is any worse than seasonal flu in terms of mortality, so again, there is insufficient reason to explain either the hype, nor the expense of a publicly funded vaccination program for a disease that otherwise no one is bothered with. It is hype, and it is a scam and there is more to this than a concern for the public health.

We do here in Ontario, Canada.